Allardyce & Newcastle 'part company'

Lineker

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

May they get relegated anyway ¬_¬.

Seriously, for a club like Newcastle, who NEED stability right now, it's pure insanity to sack Big Sam. He's been doing better than we have (although we are on our second manager), and he is proven to do a good job in the long term [bolton]. Now the fan chairman will appoint the inexperienced Shearer, and they will flounder.

I mean, imagine if Fergie or Wenger made crap starts? They stayed on, and look at where they both are now and what they have achieved..

They are the most stuck up cunts I've came across. They expect all this success and believe it should happen NOW, not in a few years time. Did Allardyce get Bolton into the Uefa Cup in his first season? No. It took him nearly 8 years, because things needed a serious revamping there.

They need a serious revamping at Newcastle, but Newcastle don't have time on their side.

Take a leaf from Villa's book. O'Neill came in and said give me 5 years and you won't recognize this club.

Lols at Shearer "saving" Newcastle. He's a boring prick, who the BBC should sack for a laugh.

Edited by Lost Soul

So obviously there's going to be a horrendusly expensave compensation package which limits the transfer funds this January.

And how could Alan Shearer have "influence" over top players coming to Newcastle?

Things were looking on the bright side, new possible signings this January to give them a small boost in league position before working on something next season. Now This. Well Cock.

Newcastle fans make me laugh, they're even more deluded than the worst Liverpool fans. No doubt Sky will still try and pass them off as superfans because they're well'ard and take their shirts off even when it's a bit chilly, but they're fucking awful. A shambles of a club.

Every sacking, failure, loss and injury at Newcastle makes me a happier man - afterall I can't rely on bad stuff happening at Arsenal! :pinch:

Long may they fail and in a few weeks no doubt we'll be back above them and they'll be down in the second half of the table where they belong.

This is fucking retarded. I'm a Newcastle supporter and I honestly never saw this coming. I know he's had bad results and people are niggered off about it, but for fuck's sake, give the man a chance. If anyone's to blame, it's the players (or better yet, the fans).

I don't like being a Newcastle United fan anymore. I used to be proud of my Geordie family and their obsession with Newcastle but it seems we've lost the ability to support our own team. It's almost like the club is at the mercy of the fans' judgement instead of the fans backing the club win, lose or draw. Seriously, Newcastle fans used to be the best in the Premiership not that long ago. I think that title would go to Portsmouth or Birmingham just now, they're fans are fucking nuts about their club and will back the team no matter what.

This is a sad day.

I wonder where Big Sam'll be going. I'm sure he's pretty fucking pissed off as he missed a chance with the England team. And Spurs. And Man City. Even going back to Bolton was possible. So...Big Sam to...Liverpool? :pervert:

We should've given him more time, he would've made sure we didn't get relegated -- ever -- and he definitely in a few years would have had us back in the top 5 or 6 of the Premiership all the time. It takes time to revamp a club, and now I almost hope for relegation to hopefully teach our supporters a lesson that change doesn't happen immediately.

You never saw it coming? WHAT THE FUCK! have you been living under a rock......well it looks like it. He's been getting a hell of a lot of shit. The crowd have TOTALLY turned against him. And the players have too. A lot of his comments over recent weeks have really hinted towards the fact he no longer has full control over the dressing room. To be honest, I think that's why he's gone. Yes, recent performances haven't been great, but we're sitting in 11th, which is far from shabby, especially since we're technically building a team. But Sam's signings have been pretty fucking shite, to be honest. He'd lost the fans, and there was strong hints he'd lost the players, if so, he had to go.

keira-knightley-34.jpg

The more that you follow me

The more I get lost

You think that you know me

You're pissing me off

Yeah you say that you love me

Why don't you fuck off?

And you wanna think that you own me

You're ripping me off