LOST Discussion ***SPOILERS***

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- A Big scene is being planned for filming currently involving the Rescue
- The Freighter people are NOT the ones that do the rescuing
- The Season finale will leave you ballistic as far as cliffhangers go.

From DarkUFO. Glad to get semi-confirmation, them helping the Losties off at this point would massively dissapoint me.

• 2 weeks later...

MAJOR Spoilers for tonight:

According to numerous sites, it's confirmed that there will be a "major" death tonight, execution style, and it's not someone you'd expect. Hence, you expect that rules out Alex...

Elsewhere, Sayid is a pallbearer at Nadia's funeral in a flashforward.

Edited by Katsuya

But it also answered questions at the same time, so woop for that. I expeced Alex to die so ehh, and I expected it to come after 'bartering' with Ben to no avail. However, I ruled out the idea that Ben controlled Cerberus as soon as J mentioned it to me but ehh, I guess it could make sense since it is supposed to be a security system.

I think it's more that he can request Smokey's assistance, or he can influence it as Benji says.

Also, did any of you notice Ben's jacket? It has a new DHARMA logo on as well as the name "Halliwax" which is the name that Marvin Candle (whom stars in the Orientation films) uses.

Concerning Alpert. Middling - Major spoiler

Nestor Carbonell stars in at least two episodes this season and returns properly next season, and based on other rumours I've read he is at Locke's birth, and Locke's school.

Trailer for Something Nice Back Home - http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/04/e...-home_1793.html

Sneak Peeks - http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/04/e...ck-home_25.html

Something Nice Back Home

It's a Jack flashforward
Edited by Geeky J

Also, did any of you notice Ben's jacket? It has a new DHARMA logo on as well as the name "Halliwax" which is the name that Marvin Candle (whom stars in the Orientation films) uses.

I'm pretty sure the logo was the one on the map Ben gave to Alex that led to the Temple. So i assume that's what that is.

Amazing episode, I can't say one bad thing about it, from start to finish it kept me hooked and gave us even more to look forward to, efinately my favorite show on tv.