The Anime Thread

Ruki

OH HEY GUYS I THINK NORRO IS PUTTING TOGETHER A PACK OF GURREN LAGANN EPISODES 1 THROUGH 19 SINCE HE DOWNLOADED 19 EARLIER IN LIKE 10 MINUTES AND HE'S GONNA UPLOAD IT TO MEGAUPLOAD AND POST A LINK FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL MAYBE TONIGHT PERHAPS

HOLY SHIT WHAT A SWELL GUY HE IS

O Norro u so strong and manly

You know I love it when you talk like that, babe.

IN OTHER NEWS: I'll be putting a torrent together as well, if it gets enough seeders when I upload that, it should run faster then the megaupload. Either way, you'll have TWO OPTIONS~ to choose from once this is all done.

Torrent's taking ages to finish though, goes to say how big this folder is :P

Well right now the Gurren Lagann craze is at a height because episode 19 only JUST came out, so I'm THINKING that the seeders will eat up a pack containing all 19 episodes, boosting the speed no matter what.

At least that's what I HOPE... either way, you'll always have the megaupload and a day's worth of downloading it if nothing else.

Working on uploading the torrent now guys, zip's still in the making. I'll let everyone know when that's up.

Actually, the torrent's uploading as I type this. If you expect GOOD speeds, however, I'd certainly suggest referring the link once it's do-- aaaand it's done.

LINK TO TEH TORRENTZ

.ZIP coming up next.

EDIT: Just noticed, there's a cap on size on Megaupload, so I'll be uploading episodes in bits and pieces of around 500MB each. The total size of all 19 together comes to around 5.54GB, so uh... yeah, could take awhile.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

Oh well, I've started the torrent in the hope that my bandwidth might help seeding further on down the line. Or something.

Now we have the usual problem of Azureus not even trying to connect to Norro's peer. :@

Edit: Connection made~! ...4kps. >_>

Still, better than my other torrents.

Edited by stokeriño

Hit a bit of a snag here... I can make rars and zips of my collection, but megaupload and rapidshit's cap limit is really reducing what I can do. What's more, it seems one of the episodes, by itself, is larger then the cap limit on megaupload.

There anyplace that I can upload a zip or a rar that's leapt into the GBs?

EDIT: Well, I'm gonna try splitting it into multiple RARs at around 475MB per rar, so if anything, those of you not torrenting will wind up downloading multiple rars to fit them all together and make them work as one. Sorry about that :(

Well my torrent download speed is dancing around the 60-80kps region now, which is a lot more reasonable. Especially since I'm likely to leave the computer on for the next two days solid to get it done.

...Although with that said, periodically it slows back down to 2 or 3kps. I bet that's when Norro's uploading his RAR files. ¬_¬

I haven't uploaded any yet, I'm still making them :P

Cap Sizes:

Rapidshare: 100MB

Megaupload: 500MB

Sendspace: 300MB

Mediafire: 100MB

MegaUpload's my best bet so far.

Those would be the subtitles. Originally, with Anon's subs, you downloaded the video file AND the the subs separately, making it faster then downloading it all together as one .mkv file.

So yeah, don't delete those or you'll be watching without subs.

I don't know about uploading these any other way but a torrent, everyone... it's taking ages to get the rar collections done, and there's so many that it's going to take ages just to upload them. I'll keep trying, but yeah, you might have to stick with the torrent :(

Pfft. Because, somehow, creating normal .avi files with the subtitles included was just too difficult for them - ignoring the dozens of other fansub groups who do just that. <_>

Torrent's going fine for me, so I'm all cool on that front.

Edited by stokeriño