The Anime Thread

Ruki

Explain why adult swim in the UK fucking sucks. And why anime in the UK in general fucking sucks.

Because you touch yourself at night.

Explain the plot of Bubblegum Crisis in under a paragraph GO!

That's not a "why" question. :P And technically I haven't watched more than a handful of Bubblegum Crisis episodes either, so I wouldn't get much further than "Cyberpunk girls are badass". :shifty:

And as for IAceI's question: because you're bitter and this is creating a causality loop of shit television to meet your low expectations. Or something.

Edited by stokeriño

Explain why adult swim in the UK fucking sucks. And why anime in the UK in general fucking sucks.

What programming do you have on AS there? Weekdays and saturdays here aren't terrible, but sunday nights are dreadfully bad "original" comedy shows.

Oh it's all shit. Like a walking ass with a gun and stuff like that, I'll dig up a listing and edit it in in 5 mins or so.

EDIT: Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab 2021, The Brak Show, Tom Goes to the Mayor, Space Ghost Coast to Coast & The Venture Bros. Non-Williams Street shows on the block include Stripperella and Kid Notorious.

Assy McGee was the one I mentioned, which I've seen on it a few times but it's not mentioned there.

Edited by IAceI

Ace: Torrents tend to pick up speed at random intervals. It took me ages to get all the episodes I have, but sometimes the seeders are really good and other times they suck ass.

Took me about two to three weeks to get all the episodes up to the date of the time I was downloading them. Now I've been keeping up with the episodes as they're released.

The series is scheduled for 26 episodes. The next released episode is gonna be episode 19, so I'll probably have that one soon as it's out, too.

Well I have a torrent for episodes 1-10 of Gurren Lagann, which I'm downloading each episode individually off.

However my downloads through megaupload and rapidshare etc. go much, much quicker than my torrents ever seem to manage. But they seem a bit harder to track down for me.

Plus I have this downloading, and am still trying to get Code Geass downloaded as well.

That's why I'm saying I'd be willing to just package the entire series that I have together and megaupload it for you guys. Megaupload tends to go MUCH faster then torrents do, it still takes ages though.

Oh it's all shit. Like a walking ass with a gun and stuff like that, I'll dig up a listing and edit it in in 5 mins or so.

EDIT: Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab 2021, The Brak Show, Tom Goes to the Mayor, Space Ghost Coast to Coast & The Venture Bros. Non-Williams Street shows on the block include Stripperella and Kid Notorious.

Assy McGee was the one I mentioned, which I've seen on it a few times but it's not mentioned there.

ATHF is hit or miss, early seasons of Sealab are funny, Brak Show I never found too funny, Tom fucking sucks, SGC2C can be pretty bizarre and out there, Venture Bros. is a good show, and Stripperella was dreadful. Dunno what Kid Notorious is.

Venture Bros. has some of the most manliest scenes in cartooning that I have ever, ever seen.

I forget what episode it was, but I remember seeing Brock standing in the middle of the road and holding out his arm, dropping his hand, and holding out his other arm to his side. Seconds later his car flies up behind him and he starts to fall backwards, crashing through the windshield, falling in the seat with his outstretched arm falling against the seat across from him, his dropped hand grabbing onto the steering wheel, and just driving the car down the road from there.

It was fucking badass.

Venture Bros. has some of the most manliest scenes in cartooning that I have ever, ever seen.

I forget what episode it was, but I remember seeing Brock standing in the middle of the road and holding out his arm, dropping his hand, and holding out his other arm to his side. Seconds later his car flies up behind him and he starts to fall backwards, crashing through the windshield, falling in the seat with his outstretched arm falling against the seat across from him, his dropped hand grabbing onto the steering wheel, and just driving the car down the road from there.

It was fucking badass.

Brock's sexual conquests are legendary.

Ok, so I'm going to an anime convention this weekend.

And looking at the schedules, I seen something odd.....Battle Royale: Sports, Battle Royale: Cute, Battle Royale: Mech, Battle Royale: WTF?.............any idea what these are? If you do know, it can help me plan my weekend better.