The Anime Thread

Ruki

Second series doesn't necessarily everything would have been left unresolved. It may have started almost from a new beginning, not necessarily continuing from an old one.

I assume Lulu and Suzaku fight in the finalé but there isn't a clear victor? If so that's what I'm disappointed about, as I was hoping there would be one.

So I'm seeing a 0KB/s upload rate on BitTorrent... you guys didn't give up, did you?

OR ARE THE DOWNLOADS FINISHED?!

Nah. I just had to pause the torrent because I wanted to direct download something and it was slowing it down a bitch. :shifty:

I'm back on now...though it does say zero seeds. >_>

Edit: Got the seed link now.

Edited by stokeriño

Guys, try going to 4chan (I can't, server block) and posting the link to the torrent on their /m/ board. Also, try spreading it around to anime sites.

So long as I have it up and alot of people are downloading it, chances are the seeders will make the speed skyrocket.

One question I have about Naruto:

I've been reading the manga in Shonen Jump (the third Hokage just died after fighting Orochimaru, if that helps show you where its at), and was wondering: Does Gaara stay a bad guy?

Nope. He was magically cured by the healing powers of Naruto's Jesus Fist.

EDIT: Also, the Naruto dub gets less terrible after a while. However, the first two arcs are fucking painful.

Edited by GoGo Yubari

Oh god, Negima. I want to hate it less than I do but any time I've tried to read it I always end up putting it down feeling like a horrible person for having read it. WTF Akamatsu.

Seriously. I can imagine him attempting to pitch the idea to someone.

"I'm thinking another harem Rom-Com like Love Hina."

"Sounds good. You do the genre well. How will you make it different?"

"All of the girls will be 14."

"...14?"

"And we'll throw in a few gimmicked ones to spice it up. Vampires, robots, ghosts and the like."

"Um..."

"And the guy will be 10."

"10?!"

"And he does magic. And he has shortish dark hair and little round glasses."

"...Like Harry Potter?"

"Exactly like Harry Potter."

"Okay, I don't care what it is you're smoking. That is bad shit."

Edited by stokeriño

This torrent is slow. <_>

I watched a couple of episodes of Negima but gave up since by the end of them I still didn't know what it was even about.

Akamatsu? I have all 14 volumes of Love Hina put out by Tokyopop and all 14 volumes of Negima put out so far (by Del Ray), but A.I. Love You sucked. Couldn't get past the first 2 volumes of it.

I wish Shonen Jump hadn't dropped Shaman King. I wish they'd drop BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo; I'm thorougly convinced that Sawai is either on drugs or needs to be.

This torrent is slow. <_>

Bitch you best not be dissin' my torrent.