The Anime Thread

Ruki

Does anyone know if Detective Conan (aka Case Closed) is still going on in Japan, or did they finally end it? Last I heard, they had done something like 350 episodes and around 10 movies, but that was a few years ago....

Does anyone know if Detective Conan (aka Case Closed) is still going on in Japan, or did they finally end it? Last I heard, they had done something like 350 episodes and around 10 movies, but that was a few years ago....

Unless the episode I saw on TV when I was in Japan last month was a rerun, it's still going.

Yes, it's STILL going on. Episode number *shudder* 482 was aired in Japan on Tuesday.

On a more awesome note, I've just remembered that the first of the four new Evangelion movies is coming out in September.

Oh, HYPED. HYPED AM I.

Torrent'll be down for a little while while I switch over from work to school. Should be back up at around 6:30/7PM EST

Alright folks, torrent going offline again as I head back home. As of tonight, torrent will (hopefully) be hosted for 24 hours over the span of a few days, as I don't plan on shutting off my laptop.

So, that said, by this weekend you guys should hopefully be finished with the torrent :)

Biggest piece of a gay cliffhanger ever. ever. ever.

How the fuck do I wait until autumn to find out what happened with Suzaku/Lulu/Nunally.

Who the fuck is VV? Kallen better stay alive for longer. Is CC going to come back alive or what?

Bring back Mao.

I don't handle this kind of suspense very well. <_<

How's the torrent going, guys? I've had my laptop running on the wireless connection all night and all day, so it should be keeping up with my home computer speed, which is significantly faster then the school and work speeds :)

Hrm, strange... should have sped up by now. Probably due to the lack of seeders then.

Well no worries, I'll keep the torrent up long as I can for you guys :)

This torrent is slow. <_>

Bitch you best not be dissin' my torrent.

UH HUH I BE THINKING I JUST DID

THEN GET THE FUCK OFF IT. YOU'RE SLOWING IT DOWN WITH YOUR SUCK.

Yes.

Possibly because the show is so mind-numbingly poor that they can budget for maybe £3.50 per episode and no one will notice.

Yeah. I watched it when they ran it on Cartoon Network as Case Closed, and it was okay, but while I can see why they dumped it instead of picking up more episodes, I can also see why its still ongoing in Japan. I just bet that it has a LOT of filler after a while, though....

I also have 4 of the Case Closed manga books, but really only bought the last 2 I picked up out of boredom (ie, really wanted something to read and the store didn't have what I was really after in).

Considering my taste in manga and the fact that I'm 36, I am surprised I don't get strange looks from the people at the register.

Well they have to be professional. But I'm going to guarantee they talk about you after you leave. That's just how us kids are unfortunately. When I dealt with customers we'd always gossip about how weird they were or whatever.