The Anime Thread

Ruki

AND IT BEGINS.

Once he hits the key episodes of the first time era and reaches the time skip, I'm gonna be ecstatic. Ooooh watching people experience greatness is truly enjoyable.

Oh yes do watch 8, report back soon as you do. We're all interested.

watched episode 8 and 9 today....and wow....

HOW COULD THEY KILL HIM?! HE WAS FUCKING AWESOME!

I feel sorry for Simon.

Also, watched the new Soul Eater, and I laugh at Excalibur. Although I was not happy with the frame rate of veoh, but I needed something to do while wasting time at work.

And next week it's Masamune!! Sephiroth will make an appearance, it is Square-Enix after all :shifty:

Keep an eye out during a period where there's a crowd shot during a Rossiu speech to the masses, and you'll see this gruff old guy pissed off and showing Rossiu how he really feels while the crowd around him is going wild. It's brilliant.

That's one thing I loved about GAINAX's work on Gurren Lagann... the little touches they throw in, from the Transformers Logobots, to Squidward from Spongebob Squarepant's cameo appearance in the time period where they were fighting underwater, to the old guy and so much more. Just brilliant stuff.