The Anime Thread

Ruki

We just have to wait and see.

Also, just finished episode 6 of Second Raid, poor Sagara :crying:

Also, I downloaded the series Black Cat, I seen someone mention it somewhere early on in the thread. What should I expect for when I get around to watching it?

We just have to wait and see.

Also, just finished episode 6 of Second Raid, poor Sagara :crying:

Also, I downloaded the series Black Cat, I seen someone mention it somewhere early on in the thread. What should I expect for when I get around to watching it?

Nothing spectacular, nothing horrible. Let me down in the last few episodes though.

Black Cat is great fun for most of the series - though, as Momo says, the final arc in the last few episodes is a bit blah. It should have ended at episode 20, really.

Sven (good guy) and Creed (villain) > *

Not actually lesbian, of course. They just wanted to suggest that to the fanboys. >_>

My favourite part of Second Raid is still the second-to-last episode:

Your primary male character comes across a Chinese prostitute who happens to be a dead ringer for the primary female character. Will he or won't he, folks? WILL HE OR WON'T HE?!

Name another anime series that's done that. :shifty:

Edited by stokeriño

Not actually lesbian, of course. They just wanted to suggest that to the fanboys. >_>

My favourite part of Second Raid is still the second-to-last episode:

Your primary male character comes across a Chinese prostitute who happens to be a dead ringer for the primary female character. Will he or won't he, folks? WILL HE OR WON'T HE?!

Name another anime series that's done that. :shifty:

Well!

I'm not entirely sure if you're being sarcastic but Sousuke's plummet into self-pity was absolutely excellent, all the way until the point where he sipped the gin and threw it away. He lost every shred of man then.

Not sarcastic at all. I love the series like a little digitally-encoded child. :shifty:

That particular plot device may just have caused me far more amusement than it ought.

Yeah. The competition to get the cat and win a KISS~ was great. Especially when Kallen first realizes that means she's eligible and all the male club members pop up out of the trees/bushes/from everywhere around her.

Is it scary that I only just realised my female housemate owns Fruits Basket?

I knew the name looked familiar <_<

If you say so Stokers. I might actually have to borrow it off her to watch then, compared to going by the twitching face of the other victims housemates after they watch it.