Suuper Bowl Sunday Bitches

Meacon Keaton

I do kind of feel sorry for Junior Seau, though....but *ONLY* Junior Seau. The rest of the Pats can go eat a bug.

Meh, he played at USC, and for San Diego, he can go suck a dick. :shifty:

Nah, I always liked Seau, he's probably the only Pat I do like. I just hope someone like Warren Sapp (who retired this season) dosen't come back to sign with them.

Belicheck did shake hands, he crossed the entire field to do it. Knock it off guys he was pissed off, what do you want him to do stick around and wear a Giants Super Bowl champions hat?

I think the play of the game was at the end when Eli escaped that sure sack and complete the long pass.

And I love you guys attacking his class and then some of you showing some yourself.

Edited by Pepsi

Wow... Belichick is a douchebag. At least get out there and shake Coughlin's hand you fucking asshat. I know we're all pissed off and shocked... but seriously.

I wanna fucking cry. I really do. This is just... wow.

Congrats to the Giants. That was one hell of a game, one hell of a drive at the end. I said a while ago, the Giants was one of the only teams that could do this. And well, they did this. That defense was just unbelievable.

I only caught the shot of him just leaving the field looking pissed. If he really did stop to congratulate people, then that certainly changes my perspective on it.

I'd just thought Belichick walked right the hell off, which was pretty disheartening, considering how damn good of a game this was.

Best game ever!!! Holy crap, I almost put money on the Giants because I had one of those weird feelings, but I thought if I did it'd be 52-7 Pats. This game was just epic, and I lost my voice and I'm not even a fan of either. But you give me a lot of alcohol during the Super Bowl and that's destined to happen.

18-1, bwahahahah.

Someone PM'd me this from the other thread, and I find it absolutely hilarious.

I'm actually liking this Super Bowl match. The Giants showed that they can play their smashmouth ball against the Pats and have it work. Eli is playing up to his potential and there is no reason to think he'd all of a sudden flop. He's NOT doing things now that used to be his undoing, and IS doing things now that are keeping him from throwing games away (literally). The Giants might be a bit more one dimensional than the Pats, but they showed that that one dimension is good enough to get things done against New England. Eli has only improved since that meeting in the season finale. With the chance to wreck the most storybook season in NFL history, I like the smashmouth Giants in this game. Do I think they'll win ? Hard to pick them after it has been made painfully clear that New England is the "destiny" team. Besides the fact that their unGodly good, they've been unGodly lucky (see Baltimore game).

I think New England caps off the greatest season ever .... but the G-men more than show up, and more than put up a good fight. In no way will this be like the NY team that got slaughtered by Baltimore in 2000.

And now I belive that the Giants will get murdered even more.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ..... fucking tool.

Wow, that was a great SuperBowl. Best one I've seen since NY beat Buffalo because Scott Norwood chose the SuperBowl to miss like his only FG all year. Eli proved that the last 4 games weren't an abberation. Great coaching by Coughlin. Old school football wins out at the end of the day. Damn that was great. Although, the freakin "playstation" heave that Tyree ? caught was laughable at best. That aside, NY did exactly what they had to do in order to win. Nice freakin game.

Giving myself the benefit of the doubt, I was typing when I heard "And now Belichick walking off the field" and I looked over to see him just walking away pissed, so yeah, admittedly, I'd just assumed that's what happened. Fault on me there, I actually DID miss the time they spent showing it :P