Suuper Bowl Sunday Bitches

Meacon Keaton

If they would've went for the FG and made it though, the game would have been played completely different then it was, so that's not really a fair comparison.

Oh, and remember Plax's prediction and Tom Brady thought he was crazy, only giving the Pats 17? Turns out that would've been enough to force overtime. This was amazing.

Called what exactly? The headline 'Giant Upset'? That's common sense for a headline, not like you predicted anything 90% of us didn't know.

Oh, and while Belichick did run to shake his hand, he was told by officials numerous times there was time left on the clock, but he just kept going forward and gave a quick hug/congrats and left right after. If nothing else, when the referees told him to turn around, he should've. He's a classless prick, but we already knew that. And GO GIANTS!

P.S. ~ Slogger's Mom, lol.

Edited by Pepsi

Called what exactly? The headline 'Giant Upset'? That's common sense for a headline, not like you predicted anything 90% of us didn't know.

Oh, and while Belichick did run to shake his hand, he was told by officials numerous times there was time left on the clock, but he just kept going forward and gave a quick hug/congrats and left right after. If nothing else, when the referees told him to turn around, he should've. He's a classless prick, but we already knew that. And GO GIANTS!

...it's not like she's going around saying it was impossible to predict. And jesus, what more do you people want? Would you be satisfied if he got down on his knees and blew the entire Giants team and coaching staff? Because I have a feeling, you'd still all ask that he should've smiled more. I don't have an emotional stake in any of this, but wow.

...it's not like she's going around saying it was impossible to predict. And jesus, what more do you people want? Would you be satisfied if he got down on his knees and blew the entire Giants team and coaching staff? Because I have a feeling, you'd still all ask that he should've smiled more. I don't have an emotional stake in any of this, but wow.

Edited by Pepsi

I would've been happy if when Belichick was told to get off the field when he was only about 10 yards in that he would've done what the officials told him to do. Yeah, he was pissed off, but it's not as if he was already shaking hands when he was told "Oh, the game isn't over yet". Walking back off the field, letting the ball get snapped, then shaking hands would've been the classy thing to do.

LMAO. 18 and no.

That must suck. To get all that way...for nothing.

Just like I've always said, Tom Brady's a frontrunner. He's constantly lauded for being "unflappable" yet as tonight proved, he's only average when he's being knocked around. Unflappable my ass.

I would've been happy if when Belichick was told to get off the field when he was only about 10 yards in that he would've done what the officials told him to do. Yeah, he was pissed off, but it's not as if he was already shaking hands when he was told "Oh, the game isn't over yet". Walking back off the field, letting the ball get snapped, then shaking hands would've been the classy thing to do.
Edited by Pepsi

There is indeed a god. What a catch by David Tyree and the big Syracuse was represented strong by D.T. Excellent game and boy am I glad to see the Patriots go down and go down hard.

18-1 just isn't good enough...

I realize people don't like the Patriots for whatever reason, I don't follow the scandal or.. whatever, but either way.. this just seems retarded. As Pepsi has said, he's human and the first thing that needs to be on everyone's mind is "Oh, he's a horrible leader." I mean... wow, come on. Aside from what Pepsi said, which is perfectly legit... I dunno, I saw him going off the field as him thinking they were just going to run the clock. I sure as hell thought that. I watched the end and... what could he have done more that he didn't already?

The guy's team just lost the Super Bowl. You have no idea what kind of emotions are going through his head right then, probably anger, frustration. All he probably wanted to do was get off the field and go someplace private, avoiding the reporters and the media. Can you really blame him or say it's just because he has no class? The guy is fucking human for christ's sakes.

Again, I don't know. Only thing I can figure is he was in some kind of blind shock and didn't want to be around to be crowded by the media. Now your saying he shouldn't have left his team out there? He was probably pissed at his team. I don't know, I would be. I was pissed at them and I'm not even the coach.

Just like I've always said, Tom Brady's a frontrunner. He's constantly lauded for being "unflappable" yet as tonight proved, he's only average when he's being knocked around. Unflappable my ass.

My ass. My distaste for the Patriots is well known, but Brady is a hell of a QB, and NO QB was going to play well getting hit that often. You want to talk shit about the Patriots, thats fine, but it was the O-Line that cost them the game, not Brady.

The guy's team just lost the Super Bowl. You have no idea what kind of emotions are going through his head right then, probably anger, frustration. All he probably wanted to do was get off the field and go someplace private, avoiding the reporters and the media. Can you really blame him or say it's just because he has no class? The guy is fucking human for christ's sakes.

Again, I don't know. Only thing I can figure is he was in some kind of blind shock and didn't want to be around to be crowded by the media. Now your saying he shouldn't have left his team out there? He was probably pissed at his team. I don't know, I would be. I was pissed at them and I'm not even the coach.

Edited by Pepsi

Now, to put the shoe on the other foot, shit like that is why people don't like Pats fans. The Patriots didn't lose because they played like shit, they got outplayed by the Giants defense, and, despite having a good statistical ranking, the Pats defense is nothing to write home about. When you make comments like that, you take the credit away from where its due. The Pats played badly because the Giants defense made them play badly, not because they magically didn't show up to play. Yes, they looked tight, but they still got outplayed.