Suuper Bowl Sunday Bitches

Meacon Keaton

Brady did totally dis Manning by ignoring him and his high five, and I am a Pats fan saying that.

Brady was not planning on playing in the Pro Bowl even before the Super Bowl, so scratch the idea he is doing as disrespect to the league. I am not sure about Moss.

Why are we bringing the Pro Bowl into this anyway? Who seriously watches it?

And I think it's upsetting to see people so serious here about things, sports are supposed to be fun. When your team wins, you celebrate and have a good time, making fun of your friends who like the opponents, celebrating with those who like your team. When your team loses, you take it on the chin when you get your fair share of jokes directed your way. It's how it should be.

i want Taylor named MVP for the Pro Bowl.

Simply for his devastating hit on the Bills punter last year. I don't know what I'm gonna do without that guy putting on some massive hits, because he was just a freak of nature.

Either way, I didn't watch the Superbowl. I've not seen much of the play offs this year so I didn't think it would be right to 'pretend' to be a fan again or whatever. Plus i was shattered after ufc 81. I have it recorded so I may watch it now that I know that the Pats didn't win.

I'm not going to say I like the Pats because I really don't. But I just like seeing different teams win. I started liking NFL because how different it could be one season to the next, whereas my other sports - football and tennis seem to have the same people and teams winning. But if NFL was just going to be a Patriots winning most years i'd give up, fortunately that's not the case.

And I'm kinda glad for the Giants, since at week 7 i think most cowboys fans where discussing how they'd go about winning the superbowl was a bit premature. They just kinda came out of nowhere and won it, so, good for them. Despite be being a 'foreskin'/'deadskin' >_>

Ignore the pro bowl talk. The Pro Bowl isn't a real football game. Hell, they're talking about moving into the bye week next hoping to generate some ratings for it. I should've clarified by line on trash talking some more. Richard Seymour among others were talking about 19-0 on that final drive when the Giants got to 3rd and 4th downs on that final drive. Hell the Patriots tried to trademark the term 19-0 earlier this week.

I would love to actually talk about the game and everything the Giants did right and The Patriots did wrong, but I keep having to defend The Patriots and myself as a fan from stupid remarks about how classy they are supposed to be and how they are cheaters.

Is anyone talking about how the Giants trademarked 18-1 before the Super Bowl?

Or how in 2004 the ALCS Championship hats donned Yankees logos on the MLB Shop official website after game three?

In the business these are things you have to do, get over it.

• Like 1

Is anyone talking about how the Giants trademarked 18-1 before the Super Bowl?

Or how in 2004 the ALCS Championship hats donned Yankees logos on the MLB Shop official website after game three?

In the business these are things you have to do, get over it.

... they trademarked 18-1 before the Super Bowl because before that, the Pats trademarked 19-0. Shit, the Pats even had a book coming out called "19-0", didn't you see the damn links posted of that?

I think that is all the same as a writer back in the day writing his story about the boxer getting beaten in three rounds but then he takes the guy ten rounds and wins. Writers will do that sort of thing because they have deadlines to meet. You have to trademark that beforehand because if you don't you'll be screwed. It's just the way it is, I do not think it was to disrespect the Giants. They made it bulletin board material, of course, but teams always do that.

To add to the discussion about why people hate Pats fans. The most legendary player on my favorite team is a murderer, sure he didn't get convicted, but money can get you out of a lot of things. I openly admit to that, I admit my heroes aren't perfect, my team can do no wrong. Hell, Ed Reed and Chris McAlister OBVIOUSLY try to injure other players half the time. The Ravens have played dirty.

If the Patriots fans admit their team are cheaters and actually want to see their team clean up its image and still win I would have more respect. Instead a lot sound like sore losers who just got slapped in the face by the fat cock of karma.

To add to the discussion about why people hate Pats fans. The most legendary player on my favorite team is a murderer, sure he didn't get convicted, but money can get you out of a lot of things. I openly admit to that, I admit my heroes aren't perfect, my team can do no wrong. Hell, Ed Reed and Chris McAlister OBVIOUSLY try to injure other players half the time. The Ravens have played dirty.

If the Patriots fans admit their team are cheaters and actually want to see their team clean up its image and still win I would have more respect. Instead a lot sound like sore losers who just got slapped in the face by the fat cock of karma.

Not to mention Bart Scott threatened to murder Hines Ward.

Oh yeah, Bart Scott's another badass. My favorite Scott moment is from the Pats game this year. FUCK YOUR FLAG! Classic outburst, one of my all-time faves.