Suuper Bowl Sunday Bitches

Meacon Keaton

I was hardly attacking you, I was more pointing out that you're all pretty uppity on something (especially the Bellichick thing, are you people blind?) that many of you have no stake in... but most people had a check on it. Plus you're Slogger. :shifty:
I hate the Pats, Most of the people going for the G-Men do, Also stop the fuck with the Sloggers Mum, lol shit, I'm officially not taking anymore of that fucking shit, Now if you have nothing the say about the damn game, Then get the fuck out!

Settle down, people. Focus on the topic of the thread, not on each other.

Man, this saddens me. Not because the pats lose but because the fucking giants won. The best team in the leauge is the giants. fuck that.

Shit, you hold the Pats to 14 points and pull off a winning drive like that... you should be the best team in the league.

Ah well, we'll be back next year.

Wow, watched my first superbowl, being an actual football fan and not the one country American football fan, but god damn I was hooked!! Wanted the pats to win before the game but as the game went on, wanted the giants to win just because Eli Manning is a fucking god! I've seen tense before (see Manchester United winning the champs league in extra time) but this ranks up pretty close. Will be watching more superbowls me finks :D

And now half the Patriots can retire/leave and the team have to start rebuilding for the nest 4-5 years. <_<

At least I can still watch The Celtics kick ass . :D

EDIT: LMAO. I called it, check out the Yahoo front page.

Edited by Pepsi

And now half the Patriots can retire/leave and the team have to start rebuilding for the nest 4-5 years. <_>

At least I can still watch The Celtics kick ass . :D

EDIT: LMAO. I called it, check out the Yahoo front page.

I really can't see a rebuild for next season. No way. Not after being this close to 19-0.

We're coming back.

I'll stand up and fully admit that I had Eli pissing the bed tonight. He was godly on that last drive, and if they gave out three stars like a hockey game, Mr. Tyree would have to be #2.

Beautiful night all around. I won't call it the GREATEST Super Bowl game ever, but it's way the hell up there.

Shit shit shit shit shit. How in the fuck did that happen? I kinda knew it was game over after Eli somehow escaped the sack at the end and had that huge completion. It killed me to see Samuel drop a sure pick with about two minutes left too. I'm pissed off, but I'll admit that Eli and the Giants played a better game. They pounded the hell out of Brady and hit him in the face all night. I'm still pissed off though, I want to punch something.

Best Superbowl i've seen since Pats vs Rams when Vin kicked that Clutch FG, But the final 5mins of that game, Was so fucking awesome, The catch with the Eli Houdini act and then the helmet catch, Simply AWESOME!

I'd call it the greatest one I've seen, but there's been a ton of good Superbowls lately, ever since the Bronco's won in '98. Its not far and away the best, though.

Eli was going to be the MVP from the moment he made that spin out and throw, as long as they won. I don't know who would have been MVP if the Pats had won, to be honest. Probably Welker.

Called what exactly? The headline 'Giant Upset'? That's common sense for a headline, not like you predicted anything 90% of us didn't know.

Oh, and while Belichick did run to shake his hand, he was told by officials numerous times there was time left on the clock, but he just kept going forward and gave a quick hug/congrats and left right after. If nothing else, when the referees told him to turn around, he should've. He's a classless prick, but we already knew that. And GO GIANTS!

P.S. ~ Slogger's Mom, lol.