The Place Where Fallout Purists Whine

Fallout 3 DLC!

Operation: Anchorage: Enter a military simulation and fight in one of the greatest battles of the Fallout universe – the liberation of Anchorage, Alaska from its Chinese Communist invaders. An action-packed battle scheduled for release in January.

The Pitt: Journey to the industrial raider town called The Pitt, located in the remains of Pittsburgh. Choose your side. Scheduled for release in February.

Broken Steel: Join the ranks of the Brotherhood of Steel and rid the Capital Wasteland of the Enclave remnants once and for all. Continues the adventure past the main quest. Scheduled for release in March.

Edited by abundant

For the third one, you'll likely have to start a new game or use a save from before you beat it since it seems an extension on the main story.

The others seem like other "anytime" missions.

Like with Knights of the Nine for Oblivion where all the NPCs started to lead you to Anchorwhatever, or the other expansion where they had lines about something happening out there and when you loaded up your map you got a marker to it.. you went there, did your thingy and then entered.

Edited by Apshamsis

Oh, its a fucking video game. Does that help? I know traveling such distances might not be as realistic as the other things in the game, super mutants, giant insects etc, but you'll just have to suspend reality.

Edited by Maxx

Someone else would have pointed it out eventuality added with the complaint that "Pennsylvania isn't next door to DC, Fuck Bethesda, crycrycry bitchbitchbitch"

Now I know you aren't from America, so that should have been enough to stop you from attempting to tell us the geography of our country, but apparently it hasn't. Washington, DC is basically located in Maryland, granted its considered its own little place, but by and large it falls in Maryland, kind of the way Vatican City is in Italy.

Anywho, you have Maryland and guess what state sits right on top of it?

Pennsylvania.

Someone else would have pointed it out eventuality added with the complaint that "Pennsylvania isn't next door to DC, Fuck Bethesda, crycrycry bitchbitchbitch"

Now I know you aren't from America, so that should have been enough to stop you from attempting to tell us the geography of our country, but apparently it hasn't. Washington, DC is basically located in Maryland, granted its considered its own little place, but by and large it falls in Maryland, kind of the way Vatican City is in Italy.

Anywho, you have Maryland and guess what state sits right on top of it?

Pennsylvania.

Actually, The way American schools are right now.

The east coast is a clusterfuck of states from last time I looked at a map anyway, Excuse me for getting a couple mixed up.