The Place Where Fallout Purists Whine

I shot Dave in the face and slaughtered his village. I did the same thing with Big Town.

Okay, two things. Just got the Cannibal perk, how do I actually eat a corpse? :shifty: And I listened through Dad's holotapes, but I didn't find anything about his location. Help? I also asked Doctor Li at Rivet City about him, but that part of the quest hasn't been checked off yet.

Oh, and I made some little kid run away from home in Rivet City. I hope that doesn't happen regardless, because that's just too badass.

Fuck Deathclaws, fuck them in their ass!

Finished a few quests tonight: Those (found him a home), Big Trouble in Big Town, Strictly Business, Rescue From Paradise, Those, and Head of State. Also got to level 14. When I reach 15, I should be able to pick very hard locks....at night or with mentats.

Also, found about 30% of the Nuka Cola Quantums.

Just finished making a long run through tonight. Went through the two locations that don't appear on the map,

Alien Crash Site and Rockopolis

And explored most of the top right and bottom left section of the map meaning that I have indeed started the Nuka-Cola Challenge and I already have 19 Quantums. :)

There should be more than enough in the world since you only need 30. I've drank quite a few in my travels and still have 19. I haven't even gone through the Nuka-Cola factory yet. I'm sure there should be a good amount in there as well.

I haven't read any of the spoilers or anything in this thread. I have been looking forward to this game for an insanely long amount of time, but when it came out, I didn't have enough money. Well, that's going to change in two weeks when I finally get my hands on this. I can't wait to play me some Fallout 3!

Grayditch question

The kid tells you about some supplies in Grayditch, but seen as I got this quest last week and am only now starting to play it where are they?

I won't mark this as a spoiler since it's pretty vague: in a dumpster behind the diner.

Also in something completely unrelated...Fawkes kicks all kinds of ass.

That is all.

EDIT: That's not all. How the fuck am I able to loot a Power Armor, Power Armor Helmet, Laser Rifle, and Energy Cells from a pile of ashes? That's a bit fucking wacko. o_O

Edited by Drifter_2000

Bugger, I failed Big Trouble In Big Town, hopefully I have a save from earlier.

I'm not sure how I failed it, though. I'm guessing it was timed? That or I released Red by my key bashing on one of the computers and she got mauled by a mutant :shifty: I just know I was searching for where to go throughout the Police Station and suddenly a message popped up on the screen saying Red was dead, and then another one a few minutes later saying Shorty was dead, too. :(