The Place Where Fallout Purists Whine

I was told I'd get one after doing that task :(

I know a place you can find a Stealth Boy without finishing the mirelurk nest thing...

Go to the power station just a bit North of the little community involved in the whole Family quest line. The one on the overpass...I forget the name. Starts with an A. You'll find a place with a giant power pole crashed down through a fence. Inside that building there should be one.

I did that mission pretty quickly. I got in, got into the area the pods were, jumped down into the water, planted them, and ran the fuck away.

....might have helped that I was in there before I accepted the mission and killed a few of those bastards.

So I beat the game and sadly had to come to terms with that this is really jusy Oblivion wrapped in a post-apocalyptic world and branded with the Fallout name. I enjoyed the game as a Bethesda game but not as a Fallout game. Also it was way too obvious that the president was just one big computer and even dumber.. no, wait that was the dumbest thing.

I am going to play Fallout 1 and 2 now. <_<
Edited by SRN from Vault 101

My scenario as well. I even talked to the GameStop owner where I bought the game, he was standing by the counter, that all the great sequels were coming out now but he agreed with me when I said "Fuck Fable, fuck Saints Row, Fallout is the top priority".

Mother of God I was just assaulted by a city of Deathclaws. At first I thought the place just had one...I managed to cripple it with a Nuka-Cola Grenade and finish it with my assault rifle before it murdered me. Next thing I know there's two of them and Dog Meat is getting torn in half; I don't have a head and all that's left of it is half my jawbone.

Good times. :)

Edited by Drifter_2000