The Place Where Fallout Purists Whine

Aw, hell. I killed all of them. One by one. Son of a bitch. It all started because I stole one of their assault rifles near that main room thing. Damnit.

Oh well. I'm evil now because of it, probably.

The Family are an example of artistic license being taken too far. I fucking hate them, and I want to shoot all of them in the fucking groin.

I talked to Vance and eventually befriended them, helped Evan back Arefu and arranged a deal that involved the people in Arefu giving them bloodpacks and them leaving the town alone. Also, I got the chance to join them but I sort of declined.

You should join. All it does is gives you an ability that makes bloodpacks useful

I have yet to come across any fire ants on my long journey. However, I will recommend that, albeit quite difficult due to there being a behemoth involved, everyone should blast their way through Evergreen Mills (just before heading to Vault 112.) You get to kill a shit ton of Raiders and get the very awesome "The Terrible Shotgun" for killing the shopkeep in the caves (who is also a Raider, but doesn't mind you cause you have money.)

i found the rock it launcher a bit weak...

i shot bottles and ashtrays right into the faces of raiders and they have almost no effect.

or am i doing something wrong?

Your Rock-It Launcher may be damaged, your luck skill may be too low and your not getting criticals, or your skill with big guns may be too low.

I got Dogmeat!!! Yay! Now I have him I don't particularly care. Oh well, I have a friend, so that's good enough for me. At the moment I've just been having fun exploring the map and seeing what I can find.

I have lost Dogmeat....for the second time.

Once I told him to find ammo, only to return a long while later. Next was in Cantabery Commons, I stole something, kid seen me, dog got mad and attacked....went outside and he attacked the villagers (killing 2). I told him to go back to Vault 101, and have not seen him since.

Is the Rock-It Launcher a Big Gun? Are you sure? I have next to nothing in the Big Gun skill and I still have like 95% like almost all the time. Also, the Rock-It Launcher works perfectly for Fire Ants; death cans, soda bottles, teddy bears and lunchboxes, you bloody vermin scum!

Also..

How THE FUCK do you get further with the Android quest? I am totally stuck. :(

How THE FUCK do you get further with the Android quest? I am totally stuck. :(

Try talking to random people and see if the Android subject comes up. The clues are spread throughout the Capital Wasteland, so don't just stick to Rivet City.

After gaining a few clues, you'll be presented with a way to finish the side quest. You'll get some caps and good karma. If you find out who the android is, you'll get a powerful plasma rifle.

Edited by abundant

I have finally came across the fire ants and do understand the hate though having Dogmeat there helped things out tons even if he was constantly on fire. Another funny note I had with dogmeat I gave the druggie guy that wanted Jet some and Dogmeat immediately killed him must have been jonesing for a fix or something

Didn't do much today....dropped off 6 Nuka-Cola Quantums (bringing total to 7), and fucked up some slavers and killed the behemoth. Plus 2 more bobble heads, bringing me to.....3.

Edited by Ruki of the Wastes