The Place Where Fallout Purists Whine

You can swim across the river and make it to Rivet City that way. A lot of min/maxers do that as soon as they leave the Vault to get the Intelligence bobblehead at level 2. You just head southeast, swim across the river, find a spot to get back on land and you should be fine.

• 2 weeks later...
I stupidly decided to buy this on Steam despite already having it on the 360

However, it's almost completely worth it for the ability to punch deathclaws in the face during god mode <_<

You either have to much monney or should have bought the DLC for it... :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

Sup, new Fallout?

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/04/20/fallout-...oles-next-year/

At a Bethesda press event in London today, our very own Jem Alexander learned of a brand new addition to the Fallout universe. Fallout: New Vegas will be available on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 next year, courtesy of Alpha Protocol developer Obsidian Entertainment.

I have faith in Obsidian to do something good with the Fallout universe. Especially considering the fact that a big chunk of Fallout 2's team work there. Here's hoping for an intricate storyline with plenty of grey choices and great characters. Chris Avellone turns most everything he touches into gaming gold.

Shame their Alien RPG was canceled. :(

I've never played NWN2 though. Is it worth getting?

It's only worth getting for it's first expansion: Mask of the Betrayer, and maybe it's second one: Storm of Zehir (if you like old school type PC RPGs). The actual main campaign of NWN2 is pretty poor as far as story goes IMO. It has it's moments, but overall I wasn't a huge fan.

• 4 weeks later...

I completed the game last night. Well, at least the main story, still got some side quests to attempt on a save game made a couple of missions before the end. Was a little underwhelmed by the finish though.

The actual end mission, with the big robot thing marching on the Enclave and the water purifier was pretty cool, but the ending itself was understated, but not in a good way in my opinion.