The Place Where Fallout Purists Whine

I might too, except if I do it'll be in my second or third playthrough as an evil conniving bastard.

Edit- Also:

That ink blot test question that DMN linked too doesn't look like any of those things!

To me, it looks like either roadkill or a waffle iron modified to be like one of those aztec obsidian swords.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

That looks, uh, even bigger. That's insane.

Awh man, I'm so excited now. Eight days. :wub:

Also, fuck America for getting it three days early. If any of you sons of bitches spoil anything about anything about anything, I'm literally going to hurt someone.

There's guns and shooting.

And ghouls.

Maybe a vault.

LL.....I think you have the same TV as me. What size?

Forgot about this thread for a bit there. The answer to your question is:

LL.....I think you have the same TV as me. What size?

I have the same TV too, mines a 40 inch.

I plan on doing Hardcore mode as well.

Also debating on either doing a Han Solo build or an Ash from Evil Dead build.

Either way I will eventually have to play a dumb character at some point for the dialouge options. But I'm saving doing a Fighter build until at least my second playthrough.

Also, don't remember seeing this posted here, but list of perks up to level 28 listed

Making a god character is going to be an actual challenge in New Vegas it seems, especially with perks being on even levels.

Interesting things to notice is the same-sex variant to Black Widow/Lady Killer, a female version of Mysterious Stranger, and that Grim Reaper's Sprint now only recovers a fixed amount of AP instead of refilling it.

Totally going Han Solo at first based on this list.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

With Fallout: New Vegas set to release this week on the Xbox 360, PS3 and Games for Windows, Bethesda is already announcing plans for the first patch of downloadable content this holiday season.

The DLC will be exclusive to the Xbox 360 grey_loader.gif.

And this is partly why I will jump in next year with the GotY edition. See you guys in 12 months!