Opinionated Compilation Of 100 Bands

Jook

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MuRd0K

Puddle of Mudd for #1, I tell ya.

I'm happy with the place Beatles got, I know they are a legend, but I would never put them in the #5 place. Foo Fighters ended up in a highly ranked place, which seems kinda weird.

The only bands I see going this high are either Metallice, or Velvet Revolver (Amazingly doubtful though)

If Velvet Revolver finishes higher then both Guns n' Roses and Stone Temple Pilots, something is wrong. I like VR, but both those bands are better.

I could also live with Rage Against the Machine in the top 5, as they haven't been listed yet. Neither has Eminem or Tupac... two more that I could see having been voted top 5.

Edited by sycodmn

Screw it, I'll post 4 and 3 today, 2 and 1 tomorrow.

4 | Muse

_38216162_musepa.jpg

3 | Rage against the Machine

ratm.jpeg

Top 100:

3- Rage Against the Machine

4- Muse

5- Foo Fighters

6- Led Zepplin

7- RCHP

8- The Beatles

9- Nirvana

10- Pink Floyd

11- Oasis

12- The Libertines

13- David Bowie

14- The Smiths

15- Pixies

16- The Doors

17- Slipknot

18- System Of A Down

19- The Cure

20- Queen

21- Iron Maiden

22- Placebo

23- Guns n' Roses

24- The Strokes

25- Soundgarden

26- The Clash

27- Smashing Pumpkins

28- Velvet Underground

29- Ash

30- Green Day

31- KoRn

32- The Charlatans

33- Incubus

34- The Rolling Stones

35- Jeff Buckley

36- Coldplay

37- Bob Dylan

38- Franz Ferdinand

39- Jimi Hendrix Experience

40- Weezer

41- White Stripes

42- QOTSA

43- Blur

44- Bjork

45- Razorlight

46- The Mars Volta

47- Manic Street Preachers

48- Black Sabbath

49- Deftones

50- The Cooper Temple Clause

51- Joy Division

52- Feeder

53- The Offspring

54- The Killers

55- BRMC

56- Pearl Jam

57- Alice In Chains

58- Aerosmith

59- Van Halen

60- Tool

61- The Who

62- Massive Attack

63- Flaming Lips

64- Beastie Boys

65- U2

66- Bob Marley and the Wailers

67- Krafwerk

68- Bright Eyes

69- AC/DC

70- Billy Talent

71- HIM

72- Interpol

73- Kasabian

74- The Jam

75- Hope Of the States

76- Rancid

77- Talking Heads

78- Goldfrapp

79- Aphex Twin

80- Beck

81- Audioslave

82- Outkast

83- Orbital

84- The Coral

85- AFI

86- Underworld

87- Biffy Clyro

88- Marylin Manson

89- Basement Jaxx

90- Blink 182

91- Stone Roses

92- Primal Scream

93- At the Drive-In

94- The Pogues

95- Prince

96- Dropkick Murphys

97- Coheed and Cambria

98- The Verve

99- Neutral Milk Hotel

100- Iggy and the Stooges

Muse is number four, huh?

*Sigh.*

Okay. That's all of your opinions. I completely and totally disagree and wouldn't even have them in the top one-hundred, but that's my opinion.

*Bites lip.*

Radiohead are number one. Jook said a rap act was in the top four, and unless he counts Rage as rap, it must be number two. I'll say number two is Tupac, and number one is Radiohead.

I won't waste my breath complaining about all of the wrongs commited by the list, like the fact that a shitty metal act like Slipknot who belong 6 feet under placed higher than the legends of Punk Rock (the Clash), but I will say this :

How did Refused not to make it to the top ten when you have no talented pieces of shit like Foo Fighters with Dave "I'm overrated because Kurt shot himself" Grohl on this list? Oh right, because the general population is a collaboration of idiots.

Edited by PunkRockPete

I won't waste my breath complaining about all of the wrongs commited by the list, like the fact that a shitty metal act like Slipknot who belong 6 feet under placed higher than the legends of Punk Rock (the Clash), but I will say this :

How did Refused not to make it to the top ten when you have no talented pieces of shit like Muse on this list? Oh right, because the general population is a collaboration of idiots.

Chill. Out.

I'm irritated that a band as overrated as Muse is #4, but there's no need to lash out at the people who voted.

Muse is shit. The fact that they made the list is fucking idiotic. Their a shit indy band that only got votes because all you British seem to cream over them.

The fact that you say Rage is a 'rap' act shows you know little about music. They are not a rap act, they are a rock act through and through.

If Metallica is not number one, and seeing the rest of the list it will probably be overrated shit like Radiohead, then this list has NO redeeming value.

Muse is shit. The fact that they made the list is fucking idiotic. Their a shit indy band that only got votes because all you British seem to cream over them.

The fact that you say Rage is a 'rap' act shows you know little about music. They are not a rap act, they are a rock act through and through.

If Metallica is not number one, and seeing the rest of the list it will probably be overrated shit like Radiohead, then this list has NO redeeming value.

What does Zach De La Rocha do? Rap. Rage aren't a rap act, but the singer fucking raps.

Are Muse an indy band? No.