The Official Coca-Cola Leagues Thread

Adam

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Ross, feel free to join us. We'll see if we can get some 3 way abuse going between Adam, you and I, might spice things up for a change.

:w00t:

More people to regularly post in here? Yes please.

I'm delighted for Scunthorpe, they were the team I wanted out of the four. Gills I don't mind and they did deserve it over Shrewsbury.

What a cracking goal that was by Alexander though, I'd like to see him in the Championship next season!

Sweet goal, I don't know who I want to win this. I feel sorry for the Blunts because of the Tevez affair, but Blackwell's a grade A cunt and I've always kinda liked Burnley, they're one of those small clubs you just can't dislike (unless you support Blackburn).

Burnley are awesome. And new, unlike United. Although Kyle Walker can't stay there much longer, surely? At United I mean, obviously.

Walker = awesome. United so far = crap.

And that was the most ridiculous sending off (in 'why the fuck did he do that' terms) I've ever seen. Seriously, you've just been booked for a pretty pointless handball, why do the same thing again five minutes later?!

Edited by Farmer Reil

Burnley deserve it, I'm delighted for them. Sheffield United didn't turn up, only Walker & Naughton were any good. Cracking goal from Elliott, I'm looking forward to seeing how they fare in the Premier League next season.

Wade Elliott. AFC Bournemouth legend.

Speaking of AFC Bournemouth, myself and many friends will be having a laugh knowing Sean O'Driscoll of all people will be taking his team to St. James Park. I bet that ugly, unhappy bastard would not even bat an eyelid or smile should he beat that bunch of Geordie wankers!