Official Premiership 2008/09 thread

Lineker

Gotta love Joe Kinnear. During a live interview on Football Focus at 12:35pm he says (about Mike Ashley):

"He's the one that's come in and cleared the debts, he's put the money in, and he's the one that's got them out the shit."

Manish couldn't interrupt him fast enough. And couldn't apologise enough. Good times.

There you go.....

Edited by TheArsenal

Gotta say....

Fair play to Hull. We were just crap all day long, and Hull came in and took advantage. They played good football, scored a belter of a goal and were prepared to go forward and win the game, instead of just sitting back. Arsenal never deserved to win that game, and Hull did.

Fair play to you, Hull.

That was possibly the worst performance I've seen from Arsenal for...well, since Fulham last month. We were atrocious. Never deserved a point from it. If we did score it'd be unfair on Hull. Excuse me while I go and break stuff.

I know the big deal is Hull beating Arsenal but fuck off Fergie:

"I was surprised because it looked as though their lad got a foot on the ball," said Ferguson.

"But Rob Styles turned us down four or five times last year so maybe it is payback time. But he still owes us another four."

I know the big deal is Hull beating Arsenal but fuck off Fergie:

"I was surprised because it looked as though their lad got a foot on the ball," said Ferguson.

"But Rob Styles turned us down four or five times last year so maybe it is payback time. But he still owes us another four."

And if karma is to even itself out then I pity the poor bugger who succeeds Fergie, the refs will have a field day.

And somewhere in Canada, Kou goes mad in his parents basement

Replace parents basement with own apartment and you got it right sucka.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHSDFIASFIASHFIOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU ARSENAL.