UEFA Champions League 08/09

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Let's go, Arsenal!

(Yes, I know Porto is from Portugal, I just hate the fuckers.)

I like you. :)

4-0. Great score, especially after the weekends game. I think the fans deserved to see a comprehensive victory to restore a little bit of faith. In reality it could have been 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 goals that we scored. I can think of Walcott, Nasri and Eboue all having easy clear cut chances, and Adebayor had a further two chances. There may have been more after the entrance of Bendtner and Vela.

But 4-0 gainst the second seeds in the group is a greta score. They were totally played off the park fromt he moment we scored the first goal. Great team performance, and really superb performances from Fabregas and Walcott.

Only caught the second half of Arsenal's match but they played some good football...made Porto look alot worse than they are. I don't get why Bendtner keeps getting played, i think he is a good player i just don't think he is good enough for Arsenal or suits their play. I am only going off of this game because i have only seen the one other game live and don't see enough highlights wise, he stuck out like a sore thumb though in his 20 mins on the pitch, his touch and passing abilities looked pretty poor. Prob just an off day.

And Hulk?! WTF? I need to start watching the J-League.

So Berbatovs off the mark and still can't raise a smile, he's really taking the Cantona comparisons and making them his own. Watched Arsenal over United, and hot damn where they good. Admittedly Porto where defending like a team of 11 centre forwards but still impressive. I could have watched them go for another hour no trouble. Walcott is looking more and more like a key man and Vela is living up to the hype.

Well, I'm watching Chelsea vs Cluj. Might look in on the Liverpool game too.

The Anothosis/Panathanaikos game should cause some 'rowdy behaviour'.

Bwaha, Malouda's a great interview. 'Follow Malouda''s the best song Chelsea have ever came up with, to the tune of 'Follow Da Leader'. :lol:

Edited by The Kraig

Liverpool-PSV for me.

I don't know why it is, but I can't seem to settle down and watch English teams away from home in Europe against such small clubs (like Cluj) unless it's United.

In saying that, if I had no choice, I'd probably watch the Chelsea game, but Anfield on SS2 it is pour moi.

Liverpool-PSV for me.

I don't know why it is, but I can't seem to settle down and watch English teams away from home in Europe against such small clubs (like Cluj) unless it's United.

In saying that, if I had no choice, I'd probably watch the Chelsea game, but Anfield on SS2 it is pour moi.

Cluj are a rising power, and are like the Romanian Chelski. And they beat Roma. So I'm going to enjoy whatever happens.

Not to mention they're in Transylvania country, and the possibility that the chairman is Dracula.

Edited by The Kraig