Football Manager 2009

King Ellis

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

metalman I had Davide Santon at United, he turns out awesome...in his first season I just let him run riot in the Carling and FA Cup but in the second season he was so impressive that I shunted Ronaldo to the left and the likes of Nani,Giggs,Ji Sung Park barely got a look in.

My game is pirated since you can't find original copies here, that makes sense though oh well I'll make do.

Well if you look in the right places you'll still be able to find the update you require. Google is a good starting place if you don't know any more specific places.

So did nobody else use Steam to buy this? They have horrible customer service. I e-mailed them yesterday and haven't received a response and I can't find a number to call them.

A whole day without contacting you? Those lazy fucks. Clearly they should have a Meacon Batista Advisor waiting by his computer refreshing his inbox every three seconds just in case...

Let's not even consider that yesterday WAS A FUCKING SUNDAY.

Edit: Sorry if this seems harsh, in retrospect it probably was, but I just finished my first day as a customer service advisor. :shifty: And I'm also a big Steam/Valve-in-general fanboy (the job isn't connected with Valve in any way, btw). So when people rant about Steam when THE PROBLEM IS NOTHING (very little) TO DO WITH STEAM, and can barely muster enough patience to wait ten minutes, it gets annoying after a long day. :P

Edited by Farmer Reil

So did nobody else use Steam to buy this? They have horrible customer service. I e-mailed them yesterday and haven't received a response and I can't find a number to call them.

A whole day without contacting you? Those lazy fucks. Clearly they should have a Meacon Batista Advisor waiting by his computer refreshing his inbox every three seconds just in case...

I thought you were nice and cuddly friendly.

Not scary and shouty. :(

I thought you were nice and cuddly friendly.

Not scary and shouty. :(

Have you actually seen Reily?

Having fun on my new Man City game going into December. Beat Arsenal on penalties to get to the Carling Cup Semis (but not hopeful about beating Chelsea over 2 legs!), am into the Knockout rounds of the UEFA Cup after getting 4 wins out of 4 in my group (including a tasty 3-0 away win against Ajax). Spent all my budget on: Asenjo, Lescott, David Luiz, Diarra, Veloso, Arshavin, and Cardozo. Flogged Fernandes for £6m to Lyon.

Am fifth in the league, with the top two way ahead of the pack. Told the board i'd qualify for Europe so i'm aiming for top 6, although if i can stay solid i could scrape into the Champs League. Need to improve my shitty goal difference though, its only something like +4. Solid defence but i just dont score that many. Think i've only scored more than two in a game in the league once!

Edit: Sorry if this seems harsh, in retrospect it probably was, but I just finished my first day as a customer service advisor. :shifty: And I'm also a big Steam/Valve-in-general fanboy (the job isn't connected with Valve in any way, btw). So when people rant about Steam when THE PROBLEM IS NOTHING (very little) TO DO WITH STEAM, and can barely muster enough patience to wait ten minutes, it gets annoying after a long day. :P

They didn't contact me today, either.

So, :P .

Losing 9-1 probably has more to do with you being a rubbish manager than the team (is it early on in the game, was Man City your first team and did you pick a low experience level? That could also have something to do with it).

Losing 9-1 probably has more to do with you being a rubbish manager than the team (is it early on in the game, was Man City your first team and did you pick a low experience level? That could also have something to do with it).

No it was 5 games from the end of the season. The reason I lost 9-1 was because my team didn't like passing to people in blue shirts and Juanito and Kompany (I think) were incapable of coping with long balls.

Whenever I have a corner, the players that decide to stay back (usually one of the fullbacks and my DM) have developed the annoying habit of bursting forward if their keeper catches the ball. This leaves their striker completely free, still on his own half, and usually results in a goal. Fucking idiots.