Ireland

Nigeria

South Korea

Group G

Ghana

Holland

Poland

Saudi Arabia

Group H (maybe this should be group c <_<)

Cameroon

Chile

Croatia

Czech Republic

Mali will win it, no doubt about it.

So I've just started one of those journeyman games (On '07, not '09), all the European leagues loaded and I've landed my first job as the manager of Queens University Belfast in the NI second tier. Should be interesting.

Hah, Morten Berre should learn to read contracts. Some clubs came sniffing around, and he has a £500k release clause in his contract (which would suck, as he's worth £2.1mil now), so I hastily renegotiated with him, and he signed.

Lurking on page three was the new release clause, of £15mil ¬_¬

I do that too. Release clauses are fantastic ways of making sure you keep players. Or make a profit. :pervert:

Edited by Lord Hobington

Pffft Alan Shearer has nothing on me. 3 and a half seasons in I have a consistent top 6 team, with this 4th season I am pushing a top 4 finish, doing well in Europe and have at least 3 young players who are highly sort after. My wheeling and dealing has been crucial to this, Adriano for 800k now worth a cool 6 mil has been a god send, Akinfeev has just been bought for only 6mil as well soon to be taking over from Shay Given as the number 1 keeper. My good performance was made all the sweeter after the board decideed to dismantle my defence when N'zogbia, Taylor and Colocini all got sold with out my consent within 6 months. however the total of 48mil recieved meant that I could go out and strengthen my squad as a whole... the push for the Chapions League is on!

Wow... Arsenal spent £30m in the summer, and 8 games in they're bottom with 3pts (draws with Liverpool, Ipswich and Bradford).

I've just noticed something even more hilarious... they bought Mendieta from Lazio for £34m in the first season, sold him to Milan for £16m in the second, then bought him from them again this summer for £18m. E-Wenger certainly isn't as shrewd as his flesh and blood counterpart.

As a measure of how well they're doing, Oleg Luzchny is a first team regular, and is still unhappy.