Haiku Mafia

OK! So... Here's the basics...

- This mafia is based on haikus. Therefore, each post you make must include something related to haikus. How closely will be determined at the beginning of each phase. Example:

Night 0: All posts must be made as a single haiku.

Day 1: All posts must include three haikus. You may include further content if you wish.

- Failure to correctly follow the rules will result in modkilling. I'm aware it may put Ace off, but it's a risk I'm willing to take. :shifty:

- Other than this rule, the game will be a fairly standard game of mafia. It may or may not include some power roles, such as doctor and investigator. I'm making an attempt at being vague, so reading into this is worthless.

- No MasterOfPain's allowed. (MasterOfPain Glumplich is in, as we're allowed to have one.)

- THIS LINE IS A CHEAP PLUG FOR AVENGERS MAFIA, WHICH WILL BE AWESOME. GO SIGN UP IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU'VE SIGNED UP FOR THIS.

- Sign up! I'm looking for a minimum of 20, however, the game can be cut down or expanded as demand requires.

0: MasterOfPain Glumplich

1: LittleDaniel

2: C-MIL

3: Huss Delgado

4: D-Day

5: THE GoGo Yubari

6: Pesci

7: Sousa Votes McCain In '08

8: L.C.S.

9: ---Ace Andrews---

10: FD

11: King eLLis

12: Beeker00Zero

13: Ruki

14:

15:

16:

17:

18:

19:

20:

Edited by TheRossWalker

You do all realize that a Haiku must include a reference to the seasons, nature or weather.

Shut up Hamster-san

This thing is impossible

Blah blah blah blah snow

See, that's more like it!

I now use my power as forum mod to demand that this mafia be over and Be declared champion.