RESULTS: EWB's 100 Favourite Artists 2008

YI

The following are bands with multiple nominations that did not make the top 100;

111. Boards Of Canada (1 | 1 = 4)

109. Death From Above 1979 (2 | 1 = 6)

109. The Strokes (2 | 1 = 6)

108. Nickelback (2 | 2 = 8)

107. Dillinger Escape Plan (3 | 1 = 8)

106. Pendulum (3 | 2 = 10)

105. Vampire Weekend (4 | 2 = 12)

104. Airborne (5 | 1 = 12)

103. Bloc Party (2 | 1 | 1 = 12)

101. Boris (5 | 2 = 14)

101. Kasabian (5 | 2 = 14)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not especially fussed about those that didn't make it - Boris would have been nice, but I doubt I voted for them either.

Not fussed about any of the first bunch, they range from barely tolerable to insufferable, but I don't feel an impassioned hatred towards any of them.

I haven't heard much of Libby's stuff, but I really want to get into her. Any recommendations?

'Necrosis of the Bile Duct' was heralded as one of the greatest Grindcore albums of all time, it also features a collaboration with her on-screen father, Dr. Karl! :w00t: :w00t:

Edited by The Gazz-light Anthem

rem-140.jpg

79452_f520.jpg

95. R.E.M | SUBLIME

(7 | 1 = 16)

298518_f520.jpg

94. n/a

...subbed with Sammi Winward, David Dunn shagger/bonafied MILF/Katie from Emmerdale...

ccr1.jpg

shins.jpg

93. CREEDANCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL | THE SHINS

(5 | 4 = 18)

lacey-290x400.jpg

92. n/a

...subbed by Lacey Turner, slaggy little sex crumpet, ginger shagger, Stacy Slater from Eastenders...

babyshambles460.jpg

lucksmiths1.jpg

91. BABYSHAMBLES | THE LUCKSMITHS

(6 | 3 = 18)

I thought it was that he didnt wanna type the word 'Bridge' following 'Alter', and other such bands. :shifty:

No, I'm not a complete cunt. :) Yeah, I don't like Alter Bridge, but if they make it into the 100 (which they have) I'll acknowledge it, as much as it makes me want to sever my penis.

And Sammi Winward is a GODDESS!!!

I honestly didn't think it would be that difficult to work out. When there's a tie, you skip a place, so for no real reason, I just post some fanny. :shifty:

Edited by YI

R.E.M. don't interest me, but they've got some decent songs, so don't have a problem with that. CCR is a bit out there, really not a band I'd have expected to see up there. The Shins are dull.

This list is made by having The Lucksmiths tying with Babyshambles, though, brilliant.