The biggest shock in music history!

ROC

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realityro...iken-yes-im-gay

Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"

Posted Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:57pm PDT by Lyndsey Parker in Reality Rocks

Guys, I know this is going to come as a bit of a shocker, so I hope you're sitting down before you continue reading. But (deep breath, now)...Clay Aiken has confirmed, in an interview featured on the cover of the upcoming issue of People magazine and first leaked on Perez Hilton's site, that he is indeed (wait for it), homosexual.

All right, all right...so this isn't the biggest news scoop in tabloid history. This is sort of akin to reporting that Chris Daughtry is bald, or that David Cook uses hair gel, or that Ruben Studdard shops at Big & Tall For Men. It's always been that obvious. But this is the first time Clay's actually admitted it, so I for one am thrilled that he has set the record straight (no pun intended).

For years, practically from the minute he reared his bespectacled head on season 2 of American Idol, Clay has skirted (again, no pun intended) around this issue--even telling Diane Sawyer herself that she was "really rude" to grill him about his sexuality in a 2006 Good Morning America interview. He always made a big point of keeping his private life just that--private--but it seemed the quieter he remained, the louder all the gossip (and snarky jokes) became.

Of course, promo photos of Clay's new look (frosty blonde highlights, inch-thick pancake makeup), or news than his son was conceived via medical intervention with his 50-year-old "best friend," didn't help matters. But Clay still kept mum, perhaps out of fear of alienating his adoring, mostly female fanbase.

But now Clay has finally come out, in a People article accompanied by the first published photos of his new bouncing baby boy, Parker Foster (who apparently was his inspiration for telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth here, as he told the mag, "I cannot raise a child to lie or to hide things"). Kudos to Clay for being an honest role model for his child, and I'm certain that any worries Clay--or, probably more specifically, his handlers--had about him losing fans after such a confession will prove totally unfounded.

:o

Sorry, I don't like men who use an "on loan womb" just so that they can have a baby for themselves.

Arsehole.

Wait... what? I personally would prefer the adoptive route if it were myself, but how does wanting to be a parent make him an arsehole? If he's got the love and commitment to be a dad why should it matter how it was conceived?

will you people shut the *beep* up about clay. he didnt ask to be one of these and he didnt want it. he was a good guy and a good singer.

He was a good guy? Is he dead? :o

EDIT: Not so relevant now that I know it's tiarnanananananitouchedmysisterarananaman.

Edited by Baddar D