Marvel Comics Mafia

DFF

So it seems its my turn to go. This'll be my third effort at running a Mafia game and, hopefully, the most balanced. I've spent a fair bit of time coming up with roles and whatnot and I truly hope you all enjoy this.

This game I'll be experimenting with giving out much less info in write-ups, as the general consensus seems to be that people prefer this method. :) (Thanks go to the guys in the Mafia Discussion Thread for their feedback)

Anyways, who is interested?

1. GoGo

2. Thug

3. TKZ

4. HTTK

5. LittleDaniel

6. MPH

7. naiwf

8. TRW

9. Sir Forks Alot

10. Ruki

11. wrathofcarnage

12. Avenged

13. Pris

14. Pleatherface

15. Blehschmidt

16. Will

17. Split Second

18. nabeel

19. RW

20. Whispering Eye

21. Essa

22. Sousa

Reserves:

1. Blaze

2. Josh

3. Ace

4. deangelo

5. -A-

6. Teej.

7. Cloudy

I'll generally take this as first come first serve. If there's any overspill then they will make the reserves list which will be called upon in the event that a player drops out.

Edited by Winter-F'n-Sun!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In!

Please? I must say though, I won't be able to post until Sunday afternoon... Im away for the weekend. But after that Im free for ages since im not working the following week.

S'up to you, but I'd love to play :)

EDIT: He's not online at the minute, but I know he'll wanna play so can I sign up Split Second too?

Edited by Avenged

I'll generally take this as first come first serve. If there's any overspill then they will make the reserves list which will be called upon in the event that a player drops out.

As for Split, yeah he does love his Marvel, so why not. :)

And I apologise in advance if I butcher this thing. >_>

One other thing. On the off chance I get the sign ups done by the end of tonight (I'm not up much longer due to work early in the morn), roles won't be sent out until I hear from Split whether he actually wants to be in.

So, if it's not tonight, it should be tomorrow mid-late afternoon UK time :)