UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

I can't wait until I reach higher levels because the people I've been playing online have no idea how to defend in the ground game.

You really don't. The higher you go the opponents don't get better, simply cheaper.

Again if anyone wants a match get me at Jmonteforte. Playing EWB folks is immensely better then ranked.

Was it online? Because from what I hear, First person to try a submission wins online.

As others said, certainly not. Submissions certainly seem easier when playing people rather than the computer, but it's 50/50 online and all depends if the person knows how to actually play the game or if they're a pure button masher.

Just started playing online again and I'm undefeated with Mir, 9-0 or something. I'm about 15-2 I think. I've just fell in love with Mir because of his overall brilliance. It seems I'm unbeatable with him, so if anyone wants to step up tomorrow, hit me up (Y)

I have the mouthpiece achievement too.

Also, Just had my first online fight as Forrest to see how he rolls in the league and I took on a guy who used Liddell and he spent the first 30 seconds trying to pound my face in, I just blocked and landed some heavy punches when he let his hands drop. When I took him to the ground with the intent of tapping him out, He just layed there while I hammerfisted him in the head 27 times and he would only fight back when he got rocked, Which kind of surprised me and I couldn't take advantage of rocking him, But after the 3 time of getting him rocked, I blocked his shots from the bottom and knocked his ass out.

I lost a fight to someone using Rampage because they mounted me and I held the high block, so the referee stopped it because I wasn't fighting back.

Was it online? Because from what I hear, First person to try a submission wins online.

Not true. I've never won with the first attempt at a submission.

Alright, I guess I was wrong, No big deal.

Can you not actually choose what level you face? I didn't think you could but I noticed when creating a match in ranked that you have a choice of level. Didn't bother checking it out as I'd rather be paired with the same level people anyway. Maybe level 35 and stuff is shit to you because you're not good enough for that level :P

Can you not actually choose what level you face? I didn't think you could but I noticed when creating a match in ranked that you have a choice of level. Didn't bother checking it out as I'd rather be paired with the same level people anyway. Maybe level 35 and stuff is shit to you because you're not good enough for that level :P

You can only choose Advanced or Any.

Fuck you Drew McFredries for fucking up my perfect 6-0 career, I have 77 strength and he would not go down, Not even a cut.

[Edit]Bahahaha, My very next fight and I KO Chris Leben in 23 seconds.

Double Bahaha, Joe Rogan brought up that Leben took a piss on that guys bed, I remember that from the first TUF, But they put that line into the game? Bless you THQ.

Edited by Sgt. Slogger

I need 4-8-16 people with this on PS3 and willingness to go online. If so, I will start up a league, too.(8 is nice, cause then basically everyone will get a decent guy and this is my expectation. 16 is best but a bit excessive, 4 is a little too low. Maybe we'll hold a mini-tournament through PMs or something if there's 4. <_<)

EDIT: There were 4 in the original thread. Maybe 4-8-12 more would be cool. :)

Edited by Mr Evil Guy

I need 4-8-16 people with this on PS3 and willingness to go online. If so, I will start up a league, too.(8 is nice, cause then basically everyone will get a decent guy and this is my expectation. 16 is best but a bit excessive, 4 is a little too low. Maybe we'll hold a mini-tournament through PMs or something if there's 4. <_<)

EDIT: There were 4 in the original thread. Maybe 4-8-12 more would be cool. :)

I'll have it within a week.

Man I had a killer online moment tonight. I faced someone that was pretty much even with me on record and level in a heavyweight match. He had Lesnar and I had Arlovski. The first minute or so was just trading punches until he went for the takedown. For the first time, I countered it right into a choke and made him tap. I couldn't believe it.

I just had a fight against Nate Marquardt which was probably the best fight I've had so far in this game.

Every time I would be pounding on him in stand up, He would take me down and I just had to defend and keep it on the ground long enough for the ref to stand us up and it happened early in the 3rd, I had just powered my way out of a kneebar attempt and the ref stood us up, All it took was one Ducking Right Hook to send him down, That fight got me my first Fight of the Night award and my 5th KO of the night award, Also that's my first time getting two awards from the same fight.