UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

UFC 144 must have been a horrible event. My first fight against Dan Henderson and I knock him out in 1:34 which gets me both KOTN and FOTN. The fight was fairly straight forward, he blocks my first punch into clinch but I judo throw him to the ground into side control. Reverse his escape to get into mount and pummel away.

As said before, that's something they really need to fix next time around. I hate it that if you get a first round KO or submission, you're basically guaranteed the trophies for the night. Yet if you go five rounds in a classic and then score a super KO, you get nothing. It's the same with the commentary after you go to a decision, they always say the fight was pretty much average or dull, even if you've just had a five round thriller like Griffin/Bonnar in real life, which really annoys me.

So, last night I was doing a fight. It lasted 11 seconds.

The guy comes to touch gloves, I do a heel move and knock him silly in a few punches.......somehow it gets me KO and Fight of the Night.

Fuck Ruki. People who don't touch gloves should be punished with 500% damage against them :angry:

I fought Diego Sanchez last night, he wanted to touch gloves but I wanted to superman punch him.

Also, fought Matt Hughes, who's a motherfucker, last night. He had me in full mount, took me 20 tries to get him off. Eventually however, I knocked him out with a headkick.

So, last night I was doing a fight. It lasted 11 seconds.

The guy comes to touch gloves, I do a heel move and knock him silly in a few punches.......somehow it gets me KO and Fight of the Night.

Fuck Ruki. People who don't touch gloves should be punished with 500% damage against them :angry:

In fights against the AI, it's fair game. :shifty:

Loving the Classic Fights mode. Played it for the first time today and did Silva/Franklin II. Didn't know you got the entire build up video, that's pretty awesome right there. The first time I tried it I shocked myself, knocking Franklin out in 20 seconds somehow, which I didn't even plan on doing. Second time around I managed to complete the task, TKO in the second round. Nice little video reward, could be a little longer but certainly like what they've gone for here, great touch.

I still believe they could have given the gamer players something better after winning some of the Classic Fights, or at least something after you achieve all of them. I would have liked an unlockable fighter, maybe something for your CAF, something.

Probably because the UFC sells dvds of their events and rather you bought the dvds?

Bullshit. The game is a vehicle to generate more interest, presumably the reasoning for including a classic fights mode in the first place. If you're trying to gain more fans, you don't short change them with the most important part of the story.

Edited by Dragonzord

the best thing about the Classic Fights is the prefight video that's it the unlockable 15/20 second video after is disapointing but understandable. I hope they will add some more classic fights as i thought some of the choices were good while others were baffling.

Matches like GSP/BJ 1 was a great exciting fight would be a great example to have.

Started a new career with Danish Lightweight currently 5-1 with his biggest win against Spencer Fisher and just lost to Joe Lauzon (Came in with about 72% stamina but just raped me on the ground) Won all 4 by KO and 1 by Rear Naked Choke so going with a comeback fight against Rich Clementi