Tell me about TV shows.

K

NCIS finished season 7 tonight. NCIS: LA finished season one tonight. Both are definitely worth a look. I spent the past few months catching up on NCIS and was hooked immediately. If you do pick up the show watch the first season of NCIS first. For season 7 watch them as they aired. NCIS first, NCIS LA 2nd. There is some cross over work so you don't want that spoiled. NCIS had two introductory episodes in "JAG" Season 8 episodes 20 and 21. JAG was about crimes committed by or against the US military. NCIS involves the US Navy and Marines.

Anyone watching Justified? Decided to give the first episode a go a while ago and been watching from that moment on. Love it.

Yeah, I been loving it as well, especially the episodes with Walton Goggins.

Indeed, fantastic actor. Overall a lot of great actors in Justified so far, the show deserves more credit.

Party Down first, because that's the quickest watch at probably a bit under five hours for season one, and season two is at the halfway point now. Both shows are fantastic, of course; I just finished watching season two of Mad Men and I'm eager to start on the third.

Yeah, you can burn through Party Down really quickly - so I'd suggest going for that first to get it out of your system and enjoy it. I'm looking to start Mad Men, too. But I'm going to finish Lost first. I've heard great things about Mad Men; seems you can't go wrong with either.

Just watch them both you pussy.

It's so much easier to get through vast quantities of a TV show like Mad Men if you have a nice half hour comedy to break up the block of SERIOUS DRAMAS~. Heck, this formula was the only thing that got me through 2 series of Six Feet Under without wanting to kill myself because of how depressing it is. >_>

I think I'm going to start watching seasons of 24 in between my other shows. It's going to be a struggle to watch Season 1, cause I've seen it a bunch of times, and his daughter pisses me off in it, but I wanna watch them all.

Can anyone tell me which season featured Dr. Bashir (Alexander Siddig) as the terrorist? That was the last new one I watched. I'd google it, but I think I'd wind up on a spoilers page

Alexander-Siddig.jpg

. But I'm going to finish Lost first.

IDK how you could stand it after the 3rd season it just got too... strange for me.

P.s. 24 is amazing, every episode's ending is like.. =O Wha... but.. how will Jack get out of this one!

Edited by Invader Z