The manliest film ever.

probablyoliver

Charisma sighting :wub:

Yeah, this is just going to be 90 minutes of whose the biggest badass, and is likely going to sellout on names alone. And I, for one, will be buying a ticket.

I've been following this movie for quite a while now. Of the only pictures that have come online most are of Stallone which is a little disappointing, but I'm still really excited.

At one point Danny Trejo was in the movie, but he dropped out which disappointed me. Forest Whittaker also was originally the one cast in Terry Crews' spot, and after dropping out 50 Cent almost got it. Glad it went to Terry Crews.

And finally, how could you not mention Eric Roberts in your splooging? He is awesome! :angry:

Edit: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2601749248/tt1320253 Super Action Austin And Roberts Shot!

Edited by John McCLLane

I love mindless action films and this looks that that is exactly what its going to be. I also heard that if this does well, they're considering making a couple sequels.

Yeah, this is going to be so awesome. One big explosion after the other, everything just a total insane action-scene and everything. I read somewhere that the Nogueira brothers were supposed to be in it but that doesn't seem to be the case anyway.

But who cares? This is going to be an awesome actionflick and I will love it forever and ever.

If anyone has any young sons, I think all the testosterone in this movie will make him instantly reach puberty

• Like 1

Came across this a while ago when I was looking for future Rourke films. Looked awesome then and it still does. All it needs is Jean Claude Van Damme to make me die from excitement.

Came across this a while ago when I was looking for future Rourke films. Looked awesome then and it still does. All it needs is Jean Claude Van Damme to make me die from excitement.

JCVD was offered a lead role in Sylvester Stallone's upcoming film The Expendables. Stallone called Van Damme personally to offer him the role, but Van Damme turned it down citing that he "doesn't want his career going down that route."

-Wikipedia

Boo :(

This is like an orgy of 80's action stars. I'm really disappointed in JCVD in turning down the role, it would have been the icing on the cake. I wish Schwarzanegger could play a larger role though, imagine a movie with Arnold, JCVD, Stalone and Dolph Lundgren marching around and blowing everything to hell? I did for a moment and immediately came.