AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

19 minutes ago, Jericode said:

So who are Michael and Franklin?

Let's say Eugene and whoever the token black guy is for this season.

11 minutes ago, MDK said:

Who is Mr Raspberry Jam? :mellow:

Daryl.

Well that managed to be both what and not what I expected

• Like 1

Oh, cool.

Rather than just kill ONE of the people I like, they went and killed TWO. It couldn't have been one of the shitty people...bastards.

Also, Negan is the best. Still would have preferred if we got that at the end of last season, but still....he was the best. Especially the whole...

Threatening to cut Carl's arm off. I bought it, hook, line and sinker

Would it have been better or worse if...

...they'd killed one of them in the finale of last season and then opened this season dumping you right back in to that moment before killing another of them.

I don't know if I needed to spoiler that since the episode has aired but have anyway.

I think it's always good to spoiler the first couple days just out of courtesy. I know some people don't like that but people accidentally click on a thread sometimes and get spoiled and I know I would hate that. As far as your spoiler goes

Spoiler

I don't think it would have been better that way. This episode was such a gut punch to me because I went in expecting just 1 person to die and when they did I relaxed a little bit and then the 2nd one happened and it just shattered me. It was shocking.

• Like 1

This show needs an end date or a major reset. I didn't have cable last year so I missed most of the season and just watched this and was most uninterested. So it looks like we're set up for another season of plotting towards taking down a big bad.

But I still have hope for Glen based on this image:

72645628.jpg

• Like 2