AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

So...Travis did sorta step up to become a hero. He beat the shit out of that army guy who he helped!

And I was wrong, only one main character bit the dust...even if I didn't like Liza, that was still kinda sad.

Strand is turning into a new favorite...I like him a lot. Although I am curious how they are going to get to the boat.

Also! Did they not think that unleashing 2000 zombies would be a bad idea?! They killed almost every army person who was stationed there, and likely everyone in their neighborhood since: a) they didn't warn anyone b) they left the damn gate open.

Overall? I really liked this series. I'm excited for a season 2. And I'm excited for Season 6 of The Walking Dead which comes next week!

Also, there is a web series...Fear The Walking Dead: Flight 462. 16 part series, with one of the characters showing up in season 2 of FTWD.

FTWD dances on the line of making very little sense and it's somehow endearing. It's like a weird zombie apocalypse tabletop campaign where plot twists happen and before someone can question why it's happening, the DM is like "IT JUST HAPPENED, OKAY?? IT COULD HAPPEN."

"Alright, guys, you have to rescue the members of your party that are stuck with the military."

"Well, that one guy mentioned the stadium full of zombies, right? Let's open that up and lead them all to the base."

"Seriously? Because that means you're gonna have to fight thousands of --"

"Yeah let's do it that sounds cool!!"

"You know that that's going to basically fuck over all the other survivors outside of your --"

"AH FUCK 'EM, WHO NEEDS 'EM, LET'S DO IT."

Edited by GoGo Yubari
  • Like 3

FTWD dances on the line of making very little sense and it's somehow endearing. It's like a weird zombie apocalypse tabletop campaign where plot twists happen and before someone can question why it's happening, the DM is like "IT JUST HAPPENED, OKAY?? IT COULD HAPPEN."

Hidden Content

I want to play in this game now.

• Like 1

Can somebody tell me why Nick doesn't change his pants? 

I know he's been going place to place for a while now, but he has physically changed into a bathing suit, can he not find pants or was the intention to keep him looking raggedy?

Can somebody tell me why Nick doesn't change his pants? 

I know he's been going place to place for a while now, but he has physically changed into a bathing suit, can he not find pants or was the intention to keep him looking raggedy?

On Talking Dead they pretty much just said because the actor liked that outfit

I thought the disjointed story telling was pointless and did nothing for the episode, but it was a decent enough episode, and sets up some excitement and potential for folks to become zombie chow.

The black and white bits got tiresome very quickly, it was a nice idea for an episode though (the herding) and next week looks interesting. Slightly odd way of introducing new characters though, 'we've been missing for a few weeks, I'm surprised no one mentioned us...'

• Like 1

Just saw Blade II for the first time in ages. Norman Reedus looks almost exactly like Daryl Dixon around 8 years before the Walking Dead first aired, which is kind of unsettling but also rather amusing.

Edit:- Benji you're a dick. <_< I mean he doesn't just look like a younger Norman Reedus, I meant he looks like he's playing his walking dead character in the movie. It's like he only has one look. I now want to see him do Shakespeare to see if he still looks exactly the same. :P

Edited by Noah

Season 7, Episode 2 spoilers.. 

That episode was so awesome. You think it's going to be one of those dramatic, character telling episodes with the other characters gone and then a dude with a machete comes out of nowhere and sets shit off.

• Like 5

Well that was nuts.

I want more of this flashback vignettes like Enid got. Specifically, I want to know who the fuck The Cheesemaker is. I want a Morgan training montage!

• Like 4