AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Someone said that we would see Glenn again but were very ambiguous about it. Also apparently there is a photo floating around of Glenn with a character called Jesus (who we haven't seen yet), plus apparently (there's that word again!) there is a tradition that whenever a main cast character dies, they appear on that night's Talking Dead and he didn't so...

6 hours ago, Benji The Friendly Ghost said:

Won't air here until tonight, was it decent? My hopes went from zero when I found out it was a Morgan episode to pretty high when I heard they extended it to 90 minutes >_>

When I saw it was 90 minutes, I was hoping to see his entire journey summarized, but there was a lot of filler with premier AMC trailers through-out the show. Didn't quite feel like a 90 minute special.  Still was a good story, and Lennie's acting was top notch in this episode. 

I thought that episode was amazing storytelling. They had to explain how Morgan went from a clearing nutjob to a zen master with bow staff skills.

I love the Morgan character (mainly because of Lennie James great performance) but he is ultimately going to be responsible for a lot more death than saving lives.

I really liked the episode, I just don't think it needed the extra time. I was unaware of people hating it online, but maybe they weren't aware that this was going to be a Morgan-centric episode and thought they were going to deal with the fallout of what happened last episode?

Ehh...not my favorite episode. A little slow, but I guess they need to have one or two that aren't action packed, especially since there are only 3 more until the mid-season finale.

Maggie giving up on Glen, and then randomly not? That seemed a little silly to me.

8 hours ago, Ruki said:

Ehh...not my favorite episode. A little slow, but I guess they need to have one or two that aren't action packed, especially since there are only 3 more until the mid-season finale.

Hidden Content

Spoiler

I can forgive her back and forth considering she's lost her dad, sister, and now husband in short order. Oh, and she's preggars; we all know how crazy they can be.