AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

2 hours ago, Lars Mulder said:

I;ve only seen season 1 through 3 and is it worth continuing watching?

I personally think so. Season 2 was the worst season (I think budget cuts were the reason they spent all the time on the farm), so it's only good stuff left (in my opinion).

Also, I love @Benji's reactions to TV shows.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lars Mulder said:

I;ve only seen season 1 through 3 and is it worth continuing watching?

I would vote no, but it also depends on what you value in a TV show. If you are willingly to suspend your disbelief, go for it. If you want a flawless cable drama like Breaking Bad or Fargo, lower your expectations. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RPS said:

I would vote no, but it also depends on what you value in a TV show. If you are willingly to suspend your disbelief, go for it. If you want a flawless cable drama like Breaking Bad or Fargo, lower your expectations. 

I would think if he has seen Seasons 1-3 he knows it isn't like Breaking Bad :P 

• Like 2

Spoiler

I didn't want to start season 6 until I saw Fear the Walking Dead and I didn't get around to seeing that, so I haven't watched any of season 6 yet. Bit disappointed that the entire family is dead. Sure fuck the abusing doctor father but when I was last watching, that Sam kid and Carol had some cool scenes together, was kind of hoping that dynamic would have continued for a while. Plus as a victim of abuse I'd have liked Jessie to have had more 'free time' post her husband dying, before she died. (yeah I know the comic and all but still) Seeing Carol grow from where she was in season 1 to now was awesome and a slightly longer than we got arc of Jessie becoming a lot tougher would have been cool.

Funny thing, I've heard so much bad stuff about Ron over the last few months but I didn't even realize that Ron was a member of that family, I barely remembered Ron from when I was last watching. :P Shame that people apparently were wishing Sam died, because as I said from what I remembered of him from when I was watching he did some cool stuff with Carol. I wonder if I would have grown to hate Sam to, if I had seen the first half of season 6?

I agree with Benji, the ad breaks are crap.

Sam was a goner as soon as he insisted on staying. I didn't expect Carl to get shot though, that little shit. Half expected Rick to be left with just Judith by the end as well.

I really liked Negans man at the start too, blowing him up was shit. I haven't read any of Megan in the strip so I'm looking forward to Jeffrey Dean Morgan looking for revenge.

I still get the feeling Gabriel is a bit of a loonball though.