AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

9 hours ago, Benji said:
  Hide contents

Not only that, but why did they abandon their original working car that had petrol in?

I don't think we need spoiler tags anymore.  The only thing I can think of is that they needed the gas, which wasn't explained. 

The logic, as I see it, comes from being greedy. Upon discovering the truck full of supplies, they SHOULD HAVE, driven both vehicles back to the camp. However, they got greedy and decided that one lucky find would lead to another. So, they decided to move in the big truck so as not to go in two cars and waste more gas. Sensible for what they wanted to do, but what they wanted to do wasn't all that sensible to begin with.

Just another bad decision in a show full of people that make bad decisions. Not surprising really.

• Like 2

Gregory is kind of a dick, ain't he?

Also, Glen and Rick are totally dead by the end of this season, calling it now. Glen is far too happy and Rick....when he got up and had the blood covering him, he looked kind of walker-ish.

But Jesus continues to be fantastic. And I can't wait to see how the fight with Neegan goes. This is gonna be an exciting and action packed second half the season.

12 hours ago, Ruki said:

Hidden Content

Spoiler

Watching the episode last night, I totally think Glen is done by the end of the season.. and I used to think he was super important to the show but I just don't feel that way anymore.

I'm interested to see what they do with Abraham over the next few episodes because he's gotten more focus out of nowhere and that usually means the character is on his way out soon. I hope I'm wrong because I want to see Abraham step up and be a total bad ass again.

1 hour ago, Ziggy Srardust said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No chance Rick dies. I don't mean ever. I just don't see Rick being killed until the series finale if ever. He is too important to the story.

Spoiler

I disagree. I think if done right, the show could work without him. I definitely think it's possible he could die sometime in the next season or two by sacrificing himself for sake of Carl or Judith.

18 hours ago, punky said:

Hide contents

I disagree. I think if done right, the show could work without him. I definitely think it's possible he could die sometime in the next season or two by sacrificing himself for sake of Carl or Judith.

I think the show is pretty much fucked if he goes sometimes between now and next season.  I don't think he's safe, but killing him wouldn't be smart at all.

I said before that I wanted to watch fear the walking dead before I started season 6 and didn't get around to watching Fear so I've yet to see season 6. I'm wondering if I want to bother getting back into it, because the way everything is progressing, I'm almost certain the remaining characters I care for will be dead within a season. 

Spoiler

All of them are already dead in the comic and the way the show is progressing, their deaths would all fit the tv shows narrative as well.

I agree with Benji, the show could easily continue without Rick, but not yet. Theres no one central enough to the world to take over, but it could happen. And yeah I can definitely see Abraham kicking the bucket soon.

I liked that episode. Jesus is awesome, Gregory is a dick, and Negan needs to show up soon. His guys were blown up, like, forever ago.

Where is Carol or Morgan these days? I can't remember when they were last around doing anything.

• Like 1