AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

...........are you fucking serious? ARE YOU FOR FUCKING REAL?! DID THAT HAPPEN?

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

While I would be happy that he is alive. I'd also be disappointed that the writers aren't brave enough to off a main character.

Man, people are gullible as hell.

Hidden Content

And so they would eat Nick and then not keep on eating all the way through Glenn? That makes no sense. I hate it as much as the next fan, but Glenn is dead. And poor Maggie! She loses her dad, then her sister, and now her husband. I don't know the time frame of the show, but what happened at the prison to now couldn't have been that long a period.

Edited by DanielBryanZ

Book spoiler / show spoiler

Glenn has to live so he can meet Lucille.

Edited by Cloudy
  • Like 4

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

THIS ^

That's just not a death fit for Glenn anyway.

I also want to remind you that there have been scenes on the show where people have hidden under dead bodies so as not to alert walkers to their presence. I GUARANTEE Glenn is not dead.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

THIS ^

Hidden Content

You mean like Carol's daughter? Something to consider, when Nick shot himself, he died. I don't recall walkers eating dead bodies. I could be wrong on that. Maybe somebody can show that to be false.

Edited by DanielBryanZ

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

THIS ^

Hidden Content

I really hope that Glenn is somehow still alive but I doubt it.. even if he was still alive under Nicholas, how they hell could escape all those walkers? 

And I actually think the "death" is fitting for Glenn. He died doing what he always did and that was putting himself in harms way to help others. From the beginning of the show, when he went down to help Rick out of the city and through the entire series. It came back to get him in the end but that was who Glenn was. Once Glenn called Rick "dumbass" I knew something was going to happen to him, it's one of those subtle callbacks that reeked of foreshadowing.. but I didn't think it would be that.

• Like 1

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

THIS ^

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

My only guess to that is that his body was still fresh or he didn't die instantaneously (it's happened many times that people that try to shoot themselves in the head don't aim properly and end getting a bullet that flies diagonally instead of horizontally.)

That or the likelier scenario being that the writers would rather have a scene to fool the audience than worry about a plothole.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

THIS ^

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

There was a dumpster there. He could crawl under it perhaps? There's always a way and then eventually there will be something that draws the walkers away. At this point he'd be coated in a Nick's dead blood so the walkers wouldn't pay much attention to him if he's careful.

I know that in the return episode he had a scene with Maggie but at this point it feels so long ago. Before Glenn dies (SAME EPISODE before) he will have a scene with Maggie because their relationship is too integral to the show and the writers want his death to really hurt.

• Like 1

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

THIS ^

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

THIS ^

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

That's what I am thinking as well. He could have went under or in the dumpster, and by the time they were done chomping on Nick, maybe all the guts and dead smell left him safe from the zombies. They were also really careful with their words on Talking Dead which makes me think he's still alive. 
Edited by TGWL

TBH (comic spoilers behind the cut)

That's probably a more fitting death for Glenn than the bullshit, excessive, hacky way he died in the comic. If he's dead. I don't know, who knows.

Wait, what, why do people think he's alive? That was a pretty clear shot of his innards being eaten by zombies.

I quite like that he didn't get some kind of dramatic, heroic death. Makes it feel more like anyone could go any way. I also had been bored to death with his character since the prison, so I'm not overly bothered.

There is no way that Glenn is dead. However in saying that, he really, really should be. People talking about Nick's blood covering him, Walkers like that, it's the Walker blood that fools them so unless he is quick and sneaky as hell, he should really be dead. There is a dumpster there so I'm guessing he rolls under there without the Walkers noticing somehow then either there's a big distraction or there is a manhole cover underneath it. But I reckon it'll be a good few episodes before we find out, even potentially mid-season break or return?