General Television Thread

Hellfire

oh man oh man oh man an entire episode of Greek based around Beaver. I love it!

So, I've had some free time and have finally got round to watching "Greek" from the start. 10-episodes (Chapter 1) in now.

It's pretty good. Cappy is awesome. Rusty's lass was proper fucking fit despite having no tits. Going on the teen-drama principle, expecting Rebecca to become proper BFF's with the other lasses soon, as it's impossible for people to hate each other in teen dramas for more than about 12-episodes.

oh man oh man oh man an entire episode of Greek based around Beaver. I love it!

So, I've had some free time and have finally got round to watching "Greek" from the start. 10-episodes (Chapter 1) in now.

It's pretty good. Cappy is awesome. Rusty's lass was proper fucking fit despite having no tits. Going on the teen-drama principle, expecting Rebecca to become proper BFF's with the other lasses soon, as it's impossible for people to hate each other in teen dramas for more than about 12-episodes.

They're never really friends. They kind of get on from time to time in an 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' way, but even in the last season Rebecca is still a little bitch to Casey.

unichorn.jpg

Fucking brilliant.

Really enjoying "Greek". It's quite funny, a lot of these programs with these types of characters, tends to make the lasses seem 'awesome', and the guys end up coming across like total buff date rapists, but it's the opposite here. Out of the 'main characters', all the girls besides Ashley annoy the living shit out of me, whereas all the guys are awesome, even when Evan is in full on arsehole mode.

Edited by YI

You should watch Supernatural, Ono. That is by far my favorite show since like day one and it is on the sixth season? (maybe seventh) If you are into those kind of shows anyways.

I never even thought of that. I watched the first two series when it was on TV. Thanks.

Series 5 of Skins started last week (ep 2 tonight, E4) with a new cast, and it was a great opener. Dakota Richards (Golden Compass) plays Franky, quite possibly the most interesting character in the shows history.

Series 4 was largely poor, I thought, and ended with too many questions rather than answers, which wouldn't be too bad if Series 2 didn't finish that way as well, with the original cast. Here's hoping the two Series' with this cast are good.