General Television Thread

Hellfire

HIMYM

Loving this season and thought that was a really interesting and quite surprising twist that they threw in with Robin. Actually a pretty sad and emotional episode, certainly with the reveal that she cant have children. It's put some slight worry into my head that she wont end up with Barney, which personally I really want to eventually happen come the end of the show.

Though I will say this, those Christmas lights at the end? AMAZING :w00t:

I am looking to find a show that I can watch at work. Something funny, but light, the type of show where I can pause it for 10-20 minutes while I do work things and come right back to it, but still find it laugh out loud hilarious. Preferably something that's 2-4 seasons deep, and it doesn't need to be safe for work. Previous shows that have filled that role are Arrested Development, Community, Parks and Recreation, Louie, and Always Sunny. I hate laughtracks. Any suggestions?

Man, American Horror Story gets more fucked up every episode..

Last episode, when they said Violet missed so amny days of school, I KNEW it was going to end with finding out she was actually dead. Even going back to her in the bathtub after Tate made her throw up the pills, I just knew it'd come out she was dead.

But I love the show. Its very Stephen King-esque in its storyline. I'd actually love to know what he thought of the show

I am looking to find a show that I can watch at work. Something funny, but light, the type of show where I can pause it for 10-20 minutes while I do work things and come right back to it, but still find it laugh out loud hilarious. Preferably something that's 2-4 seasons deep, and it doesn't need to be safe for work. Previous shows that have filled that role are Arrested Development, Community, Parks and Recreation, Louie, and Always Sunny. I hate laughtracks. Any suggestions?

I wholeheartedly agree with the Better Off Ted and The League mentions and suggest Happy Endings and Archer as well.

Kenny vs. Spenny's kinda overrated.

The first seasons were great. Actually, it really depends on the competition. Some are great, like who can keep an octopus on their head the longest or who can smoke the most weed, but if the idea sucks, the episode normally sucks. It got really scripted towards the end of its run, too.

Kenny vs. Spenny's kinda overrated.

The first seasons were great. Actually, it really depends on the competition. Some are great, like who can keep an octopus on their head the longest or who can smoke the most weed, but if the idea sucks, the episode normally sucks. It got really scripted towards the end of its run, too.

I really only watched what's on netflix which I think is two seasons. I had no idea they had more since the only ones I saw on Comedy Central are the ones on netflix.

Edited by hot rod

The League! Watch The League!

15 minutes into the first episode. I am going to be finished the first season by the time my shift is over. I am loving it. Good call.

Glad you like it, such a great show. Just finished the second season the other day...will start downloading the third shortly/when it's done.

Although I'm pretty sure I caught Dre-ids from it :(

The League! Watch The League!

15 minutes into the first episode. I am going to be finished the first season by the time my shift is over. I am loving it. Good call.

Glad you like it, such a great show. Just finished the second season the other day...will start downloading the third shortly/when it's done.

Although I'm pretty sure I caught Dre-ids from it :(

I have found season 3 to be no where near as good as the previous two seasons... still funny, just doesn't have the same feel that it used to have...