General Television Thread

Hellfire

I liked Pan Am's pilot okay and I watched it for a couple weeks, but I watch too much TV on Sundays as is and it wasn't quite good enough to DVR. Pity that it was the one that ended up on ABC whilst Playboy Club was on NBC, had Pan Am ended up on the latter it'd probably get a couple seasons.

And I really, really want to watch Homeland, especially since I've decided to ditch Dexter. I expect I'll start watching it within the next week or two.

I was actually enjoying Pan Am, more so for Kelli Garner and Karine Vanasse. Sucks it's getting cancelled, but like GoGo I have too many shows on Sunday as is, let alone the rest of the week.

Starting to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender on Netflix (the tv show, not the movie) since my D&D group is going to start doing an Avatar themed campaign soon. The pilot was interesting and I'll hopefully get the three seasons finished within the week.

Enjoy Avatar! It's pretty awesome.

And yeah, I really liked Vanasse, which is funny because after the pilot I thought I'd find her least interesting. She was very good in the Berlin episode, which was the last episode I watched and really liked before dropping it.

EDIT: Also Pan Am is apparently not outright dead yet, but it's not really looking good either so hey.