Spiderman 4

thatblindgeye

I wish you would die, but I don't know how yet. I'll get back to you on that.

I suggest an overdose of Ninja Balls will do nicely for him.. :shifty:

Ah yes, The old ninja Balls technique.... Ok so he is not Sacha Baron Cohen's son, There you made me say it crying.gif

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

From marvel.com. Hmm, i would've thought that if they chose her she'd be Mary Jane but still a good choice.

Emma Stone has been cast as the female lead in the upcoming Spider-Man film from Columbia Pictures and Marvel Studios, it was announced today by Amy Pascal, co-chairman of Sony Pictures Entertainment and Matt Tolmach, president of Columbia Pictures. Stone has been tapped for the role of Gwen Stacy opposite Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker. The film, to be directed by Marc Webb from a screenplay by James Vanderbilt and produced by Avi Arad and Laura Ziskin, will begin production in December and will be released in theaters nationwide in 3D on July 3, 2012
Edited by The Sandman

Yes, the question is how they will use her, todays mainstream audience only knows her as the blond bimbo from spidy 3... what a mess that movie was... i am very very cautius towards this movie, Batman taught me to fear a "change of direction" after two good movies (wich spidy 1 + 2 were). We might just end up with Power Rangers.

I like the idea of Gwen Stacy, makes it a worthy reboot, and gives a different arc to play with.

The death of Gwen Stacy is one of the biggest parts of the Spidey mythology for me. One of the few scenes that I really liked from the 'House of M' event in the comics was Peter being 'woken up' from the illusion of that world and remembering that in the real universe Gwen Stacy had died.

There was a good scene between him and Wolverine (usually two disparate charachters in their outlook) who were probably two of the more affected heroes from that event (Peter remembered the life he lived with Gwen in the 'false' universe, while Wolverine remembered all his life, including the events that had been wiped from his memory over the years).

Spidey's reaction when he realises he is back in the real world at the end of the series, yet can remember his 'fantasy' life with Gwen, their son and Uncle Ben still being alive, is a powerful scene for me, kinda redeemed what had been a bit of a crappy series up to that point for me.

Would love to see if they have the guts to pull off killing Gwen in the movies, and explore that side of Spidey's character.

• 4 weeks later...