Spiderman 4

thatblindgeye

And what do you mean every Spidey movie? There's been three so far, it was in one.

Was in the first one. Flashback in the second one (I think, can't remember). Third one, was a big element of the plot.

Tell you what, I am willing to endure Spidey getting all mopey over his dead adoptive uncle if Macho Man reprises his role as Bonesaw. Make it happen!

Edited by StevenRichardsRules

...it looks pretty much exactly like one of Spidermans many suits?

Seriously. I have no idea what anyone can be complaining about. It's pretty fucking hard to fuck up Spideys suit, short of a complete colour overhaul or a complete change of design.

Yeah, the suit isn't going to look like that on screen. Much like when you see paparazzi pics of some celebrity's ass on the beach, everything looks better with lighting and filters.

But I too dread yet another origin story. Especially when we're rebooting a movie that isn't even eight years old yet.

I can't help but feel the first like, half hour is going to be almost identical to the first McGuire film. I guess they kind of need to do it to set up how he's different and to set up stuff like Emma Stone's Gwen Stacy though. Hopefully it's more of a quick run through than the first films though.

My biggest problems with this is that you can't really do Spiderman without eventually having Green Goblin come into play, especially when Gwen Stacy is going to be a major character. And William DeFoe was the perfect Green Goblin and a wonderful Norman Osbourne. I'm sure there are others that could do the part justice, but man, I loved DeFoe. That also means you'd need a Harry Osbourne.

Any word on the villain yet?

EDIT: Nevermind, wikied it quickly. Man. Rhys Ifans as The Lizard. I love it.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently someone managed to take a picture of a stuntman running around in the suit and uploaded it.

Spider-Man.jpeg

Quite honestly, from what can be seen in the pic, I don't like it. Can't really put my finger on the reason, but I just don't like it.

Am I the only one who can only see this as a miniature version because everything around him looks insanely disproportionate?

• 2 weeks later...