FIFA World Cup 2010

METALMAN

Anyone else notice how much better the CPU plays in the final 15 minutes? Thats when I always seem to allow a goal so maybe I need to work my substitutes better.

On Legendary, the CPU can get very annoying, like in FIFA10. If you're playing against a decent side, it's sometimes impossible to get the ball off of them, they always shield the ball at the moment you make a move etc, they always find the free man. They also pull off some of the weirdest goals ever, like a free kick close to the corner line that just curls into the goal, or a very simple situation outside the 16 yard box resulting in them just shooting through the middle at goal and the ball suddenly drastically drops behind the goalie into the goal, I've had that 3 times now and it makes no sense, either it's a mistake by the goalie (too far ahead of goal), or it's just scripted bullshit. On Legendary, even really shite players can do the most insane stuff sometimes, which is unrealistic. Still, World Class is too easy, there's a pretty significant difference.

Edited by The Quasi Juice

God damn turks screwed me over was 2nd in the group point behind England and turkey were 2 points behind me, A home win against turkey and a draw or defeat for England meant i would have won the group Well England went and drew 3-3 with Israel where as i get done 1-0 by a dody penalty thus handing over my play place to turkey :( who also beat me away from home bastards

Well I just beat South Africa in the world cup final after I brought Nani in for the last corner in the 90th minute, and he scored!! lol. Also I just started a second World Cup as Jamaica and Mexico in the Quailifying Rounds on Pro.

Also what would be the best difficulty to play on?

Well I just beat South Africa in the world cup final after I brought Nani in for the last corner in the 90th minute, and he scored!! lol. Also I just started a second World Cup as Jamaica and Mexico in the Quailifying Rounds on Pro.

Also what would be the best difficulty to play on?

Legendary. I never play on any other difficulty and haven't since FIFA 08. It's too easy otherwise.

At least with Legendary, if I'm a very strong side, I know I have a great chance of winning, but if I'm a weaker side, there isn't much chance of me beating anyone better rated than my side.

• Like 1

Anyone get owned by England, every damn time? I'm bored of them being a team of Supermen. Especially when they just beat my USA team 8-2. I don't think I've ever lost my more than three goals before. :( Sad times.

I noticed this kit in the 2010 kits thread in the sports forum, the new Holland away kit.

376907-105-Nike-Netherlands-Away-Jersey-2010_zm.jpg

Has this always been in the game? I played Holland a bunch and never noticed before, but I just now drew a friendly against them and they have that kit in game. If it's just been added new, patched in or whatever, then well. That is fucking awesome.

I noticed this kit in the 2010 kits thread in the sports forum, the new Holland away kit.

376907-105-Nike-Netherlands-Away-Jersey-2010_zm.jpg

Has this always been in the game? I played Holland a bunch and never noticed before, but I just now drew a friendly against them and they have that kit in game. If it's just been added new, patched in or whatever, then well. That is fucking awesome.

Yeah, that's a pretty damn sweet shirt.

Edited by The Quasi Juice

Apparently it's not in the game if you obtained the game illegally (i.e by downloading it) - naughty, naughty, Ellis. shifty.gif

Nah, I have no idea how you haven't heard it. Can you play the tracks too and select which you want to play, which to turn off like in FIFA 10? I haven't noticed it...