UFC 2010

9 to 5

Up to 8-1 in my Light Heavyweight career and just got the UFC call, Facing Ryan Bader in my first UFC fight and I got all my skills up to 30, Now I can stat learning moves and putting points into skills that matter.

Also, The transcript of the final few seconds of my 4th and final fight with the Japanese guy that gave me my only loss.

Ducking hook > Rocked > Lyoto's head kick > KO of the night. > :D

What concerns me is that Dana foulest word in this game so far is "Bitches"

[Edit] I had Bader beat, After he came out of the gate with a fury, I worked the body and rocked him right at the end of round 1 with no time to try and KO him. I come out to start the second looking for a body kick to try and rock him again and I get caught with a right hook to the button - Lights out.

8-2 now.

My Heavyweight is 18-3. I've avenged my loses to Hardonk and Duffee, and still need to get even with Kongo. I was on a big winning streak and Kongo was the #2 ranked Heavyweight. He stuffed my attempts to ground him then knocked me out. I've recovered and won 4 of my last 5 (with the loss to Hardonk coming because I went into the fight with 100% fatigue by accident). Once you get to the better sparring partners, the stats decay isn't so bad. I almost have all my stats to 50 now.

Yeah, stat decay isn't too bad once the sparring partners are updated. Sucks though cause I suck against Silva. Made a custom fighter who talks trash, and only had two losses leading up to Silva. Silva knocked me out, so I said no the next time a title shot came around, improved my stats, and fought him again. Still no luck though, as once he got me in the clinch I was done for.

Tomorrow I'll be going for attempt #3 at the belt and the win, and I expect to lose again.

Are you able to put sponser logos on the banners or do you just have to deal with the generic logo?

I'm pretty sure it's the latter, Annoying because I was sure with all the talk of customising that this would be a shoe in.

1-1 (9-2) in the UFC after beating the Polish Experiment via KO in the 2nd.

Don't know what the point of fight predictions is but the Inside the fight camp thing with the girl is a cool addition.

7-1 right now with my first attempt at career mode. Took on Cro Cop and slaughtered him in under three minuites.

Like the post-fight interviews, nice touch.

Picking up my copy tomorrow, running through career mode as I can, and building myself up TO DOMINATE IN THE EWB CAMP LIKE NORRO SHOULD (H)

Picking up my copy tomorrow, running through career mode as I can, and building myself up TO DOMINATE IN THE EWB CAMP LIKE NORRO SHOULD (H)

As far as word count goes, looks like your posts have been suffering from stat decay, Norro...

• Like 2

right i'm actually gonna start my career mode now said i was yesterday but didn't. Seen as though i've made a revision timetable starting from the weekend gonna do feck all today so gonna do some Career mode

check the code on the back of the manuel. Shouldn't have to pay for online thats what i thought at first aswell

If I can be arsed to be buy for online play, I'll be playing as Michael Madsen. Yes, the guy from Kill Bill and Reservoir Dogs. (H)

And Croc! (H)