UFC 2010

9 to 5

4-2 in the UFC. Beat Amir Sadollah by KO in the 1st round and avenged a loss to James Wilks with a 3rd round TKO. Got my stats up to 50's and gonna learn the butterfly guard before i fight Martin Kampmann in my 2nd main card appearence, it was either The Hitman or fighting Matt Hughes and i dont fancy gettin raped with takedown after takedown at this moment in time :P

I'm currently 3-0 in the UFC. My first fight was up against Anthony Johnson and made him tap in the second round with a arm triangle, then fought Karo Parisyan and got massively lucky when I reversed one of this throws and we somehow landed with him in my RNC and tapped him. Me and Dustin Hazelett went all three rounds, I got the desicion and was really the only fight of my career so far that has gone to the judges and I actually wanted to stand up and bang. We won Fight of the Night. Next up is Matt Serra as the first fight on a PPV card.

After beating Martin Kampmann to go 5-2 with a KO in the 2nd round i called out Karo Paryisan saying he got lucky which he did so in the main event of UFN and well he basically dominated me kept taking me down and eventually rear naked choked me in the 2nd :( So going to fight James Wilks in the Rubber match.

Also is there a big difference between the Level 1, 2 and 3 moves? If its level 3 is there more chance of it working and doing more damage or?

Edited by davidmarrio

After beating Martin Kampmann to go 5-2 with a KO in the 2nd round i called out Karo Paryisan saying he got lucky which he did so in the main event of UFN and well he basically dominated me kept taking me down and eventually rear naked choked me in the 2nd :( So going to fight James Wilks in the Rubber match.

Also is there a big difference between the Level 1, 2 and 3 moves? If its level 3 is there more chance of it working and doing more damage or?

I found out that there actually is a difference. Not so much between 1 and 2, but once you hit three, you strikes do become stronger and inflict much more damgae. On my LHW career, I got the muay thai leg kicks both up to level three, it only takes two of them at the most before my opponent would fall flat on his ass. I only got the Peruvian Necktie up to level 2, but it was much easier to pull off the move when it was a level 2

And for submission help, I shine using my palm. Like that whole wax on, wax off.

Mr. Miyagi is never wrong.

Hah, that was awesome. Fighing some guy in and we were in clinch when we just start punching fuck out of each other, like Frye's epic 70 hit combo against that japanese guy, and I got an achievement for it. Now I'm Fighting With Pride!

Hah, that was awesome. Fighing some guy in and we were in clinch when we just start punching fuck out of each other, like Frye's epic 70 hit combo against that japanese guy, and I got an achievement for it. Now I'm Fighting With Pride!

I've done that before but never got the achievement for it.

A guy got me in a clinch in career and I realised that my knees could do a bit of damage from the spot I was in so I kneed him as many times as he could while the guy punched me in the face as many times as he could and it was basicly a race to see who got rocked first.

I'm quite sure that I lost, though. :(

i got that achievement a good achievement actually. Nothing beats just standing there punching each other in the clinch :) I'll get the Muay Thai leg kick to Level 3 then possibly work on some ground transititions and subs.

So I did the whole suplex to side control thing - pushed them against the cage, did the takedown.. got it in about five times annnd... 14 points.

Did he get any offense in or block some of your attempts ? Were you fatigued before you sparred ? Have you upgraded your sparring partner?

If he blocks or get offense in you lose points and if you are tired coming in you won't get as much. Generally with the first sparring partner using auto spar with no fatigue I get 14 points

whats the sparing partner modifier where it tells you how many points u get? Also Trey told me about fatigue level plays an important part in points you really need to be about 20/30% fatigue when you spar to get the most points

I've been doing pretty well in my career after bouncing back from a loss to Cain Velasquez and avenging a loss to Pat Barry. However I ran into Fabricio Werdum who made tap in about 40 seconds. Then like an idiot I took a fight against Mir on short notice. I haven't fought him yet but I fully expect a loss. I'm alright if it's a stand up fight but if it goes to the ground despite decent stats in those areas, I'm screwed. I really haven't had a "big win" yet and I'm getting close to 20 total fights.

Got the Submission Transition achievement but it was a bitch to get, First I had to use Frank Mir against Pat Barry (Who has like 62 sub defence) on beginner had to have him at a point where a leg or body kick would rock him, Had to get him in a clinch and wait for him to punch his way to low energy before hitting the flying armbar and finally after he used all his energy up trying to get out of that one transitioning to the Triangle while using perfect shining to get him to tap.

Submissions suck, I don't see why a guy like Mir can't get a guy to tap as fast as Brock can KO Kimbo Slice (That was my first fight in the game, lasted 30 seconds)

44-8 in my entire career.

Never got Fighter of the Year, or any of the year awards. Despite 43 of my 44 wins being (T)KOs, I got ONE KO of the night.

And despite learning mostly kicks, knees and elbows, they still call me a boxer

I haven't tested the fatigue thing out myself when it comes to training, it was information passed along to me that I just relayed to marrio

It does seem to be valid though. I've noticied differences when i train at a higher fatigue level i dont get as many points and when i have none i still dont get as many points

I've noticed the difference as well while training. I think when your fatigue gets to a certain level it considers you injured and your training,sparring,and camps suffer from what I can tell

Fatigue definitely effects how many points you get, and I think it even slightly effects your sparring partners difficulty as well instead of making you fight gassed in a way. I usually only spar at 0% fatigue, but at most I'll take it to 20%, maybe 30% if I need to save some skills. Otherwise, I just don't find worth in the week and rest it off. I find you'll get more points with 1 round of sparring at 0% fatigue, than you will with 2 (possibly 3) rounds with 20-30%.

Sometimes I get pretty lazy and just straight up do the automatic points, I usually only get about 20 at the most, but when my LHW career started coming to and end, I started to actually spar and got some solid points without a routine much.

Currently, with my Welterweight, I lost three straight to Matt Serra, Matt Hughes(on short notice), and to Rumble Johnson. I've got a fight with Karo which is basically a win and go back to the minor leauge fight.