UFC 2010

9 to 5

Man, career mode has gotten kind of boring. I guess I still have around two years left but I've just been facing the same four opponents over and over again. I think I'm about to have my fourth or fifth fight against Rashad Evans. Things kind of got interesting when Rua beat me for my belt and Chuck came out of retirement to fight me but I've been undefeated since and got my belt back. At this point I'm just playing for the achievements and to unlock logos.

At least I now know the lag isn't just me...

I got the PS3 trophy of the same name, you need to win by Flash KO. Go for counterpunches I guess.

Anyone have any luck figuring out the Kay.Tee.Eff.Oh achievement?

I got it randomly in career mode. I know that it's a K.O when you haven't dealt enough damage to get one normally, but when I got it I had already beaten up on the guy pretty good.

That video guide is missing one thing - you get way more points from actually sparring then by auto sparring.

EDIT - Nevermind. He goes into it later in the video.

Edited by Toe

Just finished an amazing match. it was an exhibition title fight. BJ Penn(me) vs Royce Gracie(Cpu) Going in I figured Royce would break free of any sub attempt I threw at him so I decided to keep the fight standing as long as I could. peppered him with jabs and low kicks mostly. he rocked me once with 3 seconds left in the round using that fast head kick he has.

Second round pretty much the same he rocked me again and responded by rocking him. He takes me down and I panic.luckily I transition to rubber guard and with a few seconds left I blast him with punches from there.

Third and forth rounds we keep it standing and battle back and worth without much else happening.

Fifth round a minute in I go for a kick he catches it and takes me down. he transitions a few times and locks me in the omnoplata(not sure how it's spelled)a weird looking submission. i fight and fight but en the end he makes me tap in the last round.

It's omoplata. Easy way to remember it is to think of Moe from the Simpsons applying it. "Oh, Moe, you can't lock in that omoplata".

Not really... though I do remember Gogoplata by thinking "Go go gadget plata".

No, I'm not on drugs. But people think I am all the time...

Just fought to a 5 round decision with this guy online, he landed like 40 takedowns yet SOMEHOW the judges go in my favour, UD. Wooo.

Twas a crazy ass fight though. 1st round I'm assuming went my way even though it was pretty even, but for the next two he owned me with takedowns and getting to mount and shit but I kept getting out of it. 4th round I was in the mindset I lost the 2nd and 3rd, so I was going balls to the walls and ended up catching him with tons of slams myself in revenge, I assume which won me the round. I also started nearly getting him to tap near the end, which lead me to the 5th. I kept trying for submissions, getting a few more close ones but most of the time wearing him down to be able to transition to stand. Managed to get him mounted after stuffing a takedown, caught him with some shots standing as well but I still didn't think I had out-pointed his takedowns. When the judges decision came I was surprised to see my corner celebrating beforehand, but thought for sure it was a jinx. Luckily though the 1st judge scored it 47-46, the second 48-47, and the third 47-46 giving me the unanimous decision win. Awesome.

EDIT: Shit, sorry for the double post. :bang:

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

simple reason for the online is because it's THQ. Can do pretty much everything else alright/good/great but they can't do online for shit

I sent out invites to everyone I noticed had the game. If you didn't get one let me know.

davidmarrio needs to add me to his friends list cause I'm too lazy to add him to mine. :shifty:

i'll add you later on when my legs stops swelling up from footy and i can actually walk without being in pain :(