The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

I'm a diehard Eagles fan, though I have a small softspot for the Jags

COWBOYS!

I also like the Titans (and no, it isn't a Tennessee thing; I liked them when they were the Houston Oilers), Bears and Colts. But I only give a damn about the Colts as long as Peyton Manning is their starting QB.

I'm the board's hyper defensive Cowboys fan. I will fucking kill you if you speak ill of them. *froths*

Romo sucks!

*runs away*

• Like 1

I'm the board's hyper defensive Cowboys fan. I will fucking kill you if you speak ill of them. *froths*

The only thing Maxx and I seem to agree on. I usually stay out of the NFL threads because I know he will pick up enough slack for my absense. (Y)

Romo sucks!

*runs away*

With the above said: I, however, am not much of a Romo fan. Too diva, not enough football for me as a fan. He is showing progress though so I'm not full on hatred for him right now. It sure beats trading him to another team within the division.

Oh, the fun of Cowboys/Redskins games this year just got SO much more intense. Now only if Macho (Victor Harris) could find his way to a blue star jersey.

I like Macho Harris...I think if they gave him enough time to develop, he could be good at safety converted from corner. It'll of course depend on the Eagles draft, but I hope he doesn't get cut. Aside from one very bad fumble, he was pretty good as a kick returner too

With the Redskins paying defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth a $21 million bonus last week, we're told that the practical length and value of his contract is three years, $16 million, with $9 million guaranteed.

As a league source opined, "Every team in the NFL would have interest in that."

The question is whether and to what extent the Redskins would want reimbursement of the money paid last week. And that question depends on whether the Redskins prefer cash or draft picks -- and whether the teams that want him are willing to give up cash or draft picks.

In our view, coach Mike Shanahan likely would prefer to stockpile picks.

We've confirmed that the Redskins definitely attempted to trade Haynesworth before the $21 million payment came due. Others have reported that the efforts continue, with the Titans and Rams the teams most frequently mentioned. Now that the financial package has been reduced to a ridiculously affordable $16 million over three years, someone will bite if the price is right.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/06/at-three-years-and-16-million-haynesworth-contract-is-now-very-tradeable/

So a bunch of teams would smartly want him now...But Washington would just be retarded to give him that much money in 1 year and then deal him, come on Shanahan.

I like Macho Harris...I think if they gave him enough time to develop, he could be good at safety converted from corner. It'll of course depend on the Eagles draft, but I hope he doesn't get cut. Aside from one very bad fumble, he was pretty good as a kick returner too

I only ask for him because I'm from Richmond, Virginia (Varina). I went to Varina High while he attended Highland Springs High - direct rivals. I lived in Highland Springs (they literally overlap into one another) for a little while as well. Basically, I went to high school with Brandon Minor and my school's biggest rival was a Macho lead High Springs team.

I only ask for him because I'm from Richmond, Virginia (Varina). I went to Varina High while he attended Highland Springs High - direct rivals. I lived in Highland Springs (they literally overlap into one another) for a little while as well. Basically, I went to high school with Brandon Minor and my school's biggest rival was a Macho lead High Springs team.

Ahhh ok. I can respect that. I had some mutual friends with former Penn State running back Austin Scott. Met him a few times. He seemed like a good guy and I alway wanted him to be the starting running back at PSU...then the whole rape thing happened.. >_<