The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

The Chargers were nothing special, but neither were the Colts. He would have failed on either team, because the guy is a nutjob and could not take constructive criticism from his coaches. A perfect example of a guy looking like an NFL quarterback, having the measurements and physical attributes, but not the head for it. He use to skip mandatory team meetings, blame his teammates for his mistakes, if I remember right, got into quite a few argument with fans in the stands. To summarize, he is just a rather sad, batshit crazy man.

I am absolutely sick of seeing teams get flagged because somebody touched the QB's head. It's weak bullshit, and it's just terribly over enforced. You get a guy trying to make a play on the ball, his hand touches the QB's helmet and the refs decide to swing the momentum of the game. If it's not an obvious head hunt, keep the flag in your pocket and let these guys play fucking football.

EDIT: Maroney's replacement on the roster is Danny Woodhead, who is the NCAA's leading rusher of all time in any division. Came out of some D2 school a few years back, never got much an opportunity with the Jets.

FUCK YEAH !

I hope he actually gets some form of real chance to show what he can do.

With Taylor not playing right now, Woodhead got a few carries - including one for a 22 yard TD and another for 19 yards. Morris and Green-Ellis have a few carries too, G-E with the other touchdown run.

Edited by Lowerdeck

Kareem McKenzie can just fuck off now, what a twat.

I think he's trying to become the new Flozell Adams of the NFC East since he's out of Dallas. Seriously, both his penalties were right in front of the ref and cost us crucial yardage. I'm all for William Beatty replacing him next week.