UFC News and Discussion Thread

What's the thoughts on the Jardine fight? I haven't caught the show yet, but it almost sounds like he was robbed, even with having a point taken away from him. The report I read had him winning round one and three. And a judge scored it 30-27 to Hamill? Certainly need to see this one.

And thank fuck Mcgee won, because McCray was by far the worst fighter to come out of TUF this season if you ask me. I'm still shocked he even got to the final.

personally i thought 28-28 was a fair score i thought without the point deduction Jardine should have won but i can see why Hamill might have won but it wasn't 30-27.

1st Round was Jardines, 2nd was even and 3rd i had Hamill edging it.

And yeh i'm glad Court won he was my favourite fighter in the house along with Kyle Noke

It was a close fight that could have gone a number of ways. Jardine took the first round, but Hamill came back and stole the second round. Jardine lost a point due to a thumb to the eye that came with the force of a punch, accidental though. Even without the point loss Hamill completely took the second round. In the third things evened up a bit more, but Hamill was the aggressor and it came down to takedown points thoughout the fight.

Not the fault of the UFC... The NSAC have a lot to answer for if it was an active infection, aanybody who was in the octagon with or after Hamill would be at risk :/

I am willing to give the benefit of doubt to the NSAC if their concerns fell on deaf ears however. :shifty:

Not the fault of the UFC... The NSAC have a lot to answer for if it was an active infection, aanybody who was in the octagon with or after Hamill would be at risk :/

I am willing to give the benefit of doubt to the NSAC if their concerns fell on deaf ears however. :shifty:

Yeah, wasn't blaming the UFC.

Poor Jardine if he gets cut after this and has staph.

good ole Chris Leben. I'm gutted that Wandys not fighting but Leben/Sexyama should be a fun fight and Lebens gonna earn himself a fair bit of dosh in a matter of a few weeks

Leben will be a better fight. I wouldn't be surprised if Leben gets Wandy next if he does pick up the win here. W. Silva still has looked better at 185, but he's still fighting his history of wars.

Plus, Chris has momentum on his side which could play a major factor.

Edited by Gene Kiniski

Guest Mr. Potato Head

And people thought Chuck/Rich was a one-match show.

Undercard should be entertaining, but I bet UFC gets about 20 buys for reasons other than Lesnar.